Camera Lens and You

"So, what's your name and your birth date?" Seokjin asked to certain muscular boy with a chubby cheeks. He looked bubbly though. But Namjoon was nervous and Yoongi was angry.

"I'm Park Jimin and my birthdate is October 13th. I was born on 1995." Jimin answered. Seokjin smiled at him, he liked this boy already. Namjoon slightly jealous but his nervousness was just too big than his jealous feeling. Yoongi didn't stop his constant glaring at him. He knew this time Yoongi was very angry at him.

"Wow, you're so young, really." Seokjin commented and gave him his famous smile again. "So where do you live? And you're in college maybe?"

Jimin rubbed his nape, he felt so embarrassed to answer this question. "I-I... my parents kicked me out and I didn't continue to college or university after I graduated from high school. I decided to continue my dance career, because i love dancing. But since you offered me a job as a model in this famous magazine..." Jimin’s answer was hanging but Seokjin seemed to understand everything that Jimin said. He didn't look confused when he said his parents kicked him out and it made Jimin relieved a bit. Although he was curious, he didn’t ask, because he knew it’s Jimin’s privacy.

"Yoongi, you live alone, right?" Seokjin asked. Yoongi glared angrily at him. He knew something bad would happen from Seokjin's question.

"Jin hyung, don't tell me if this kid is going to live together with me, because the answer is no."

"Yoongi, you're so smart!" Seokjin exclaimed at him and he rolls his eyes. "But please. look at him. He didn't have a place to live in. And he's our model now, which you're going to work with him more often, so please?"

I have to say ing no. I have to say no. "Yes."

Seokjin and Namjoon couldn't hide their smile on their face. Yoongi wondered why he must be such a er for this two persons. He wasn’t sure if he loved this two persons but now he realized maybe he loved them. And why he even said yes to these persons? He didn’t know and he hated that, really.

"I hate you, Seokjin hyung. also, you, Kim Namjoon!" he spat and left, but silently Jimin followed him from behind.


Yoongi felt someone was following him. He turned around and found Jimin was behind him. "You! Why you follow me?"

Jimin startled at Yoongi's loud voice. "I live together with you, right?"

Yoongi sighed and glared at him. "Yeah, you're right. You can follow me."

Yoongi's flat was not far from BigHit office and he preferred to walk to his flat alone, but he hated the fact he wasn't going to walk alone anymore. There was Park Jimin. He didn't hate Jimin, he just so pissed off because of Namjoon and Seokjin. He could kill them if he didn't remember that they're his best friends and he loved them so much.

"So, we arrive." he said and pressed his door lock password. The door opened but Jimin just stayed outside. "What are you doing? Get in!"

Jimin got inside and his mouth gaped at the view. Yoongi's flat was big and he knew Yoongi's flat building was the one of some expensive and elite flat in Seoul. Yoongi just rolled his eyes and muttered he's weird or something.

"So what's your name?" he asked coldly. He didn't really like to live together with anyone, even Namjoon never got permission from him to stay for a night.

"I'm Park Jimin."

"Okay Jimin, I'm Min Yoongi. From now on we will work together more often because I'm the photographer." he said. "Your room is in front of the bathroom, beside my bedroom." he pointed at one room beside his bedroom.

"Okay, I understand, Yoongi hyung." he said and brought his luggage inside. Not two steps yet he walked and Yoongi already pulled his shirt's collar. Jimin almost fell but fortunately, he got a good flexibility thanks to the dance training so he didn't fell. He almost fell but he didn't angry at Yoongi. Yeah, he shouldn't angry because Yoongi was nice enough to let him live together with him.

"Who says you can call me hyung?" he hissed but Jimin just answered him with an eye-smile.

"Well, we are roommate now so sooner or later I will call you by hyung too." and with that answer, Jimin left Yoongi dumbfoundedly.

you, Park Jimin.


"Yoongi hyung! I'm hungry!" Jimin whined and clung into Yoongi. Yoongi sighed heavily. He knew he should've not letting this Park Jimin guy live together with him. One day hadn't gone yet but a disaster already happened.

"Don't tell me you can't cook!" he hissed at the younger boy and shoved him off of him. He didn’t like the way Jimin clung onto him. This guy was a burdensome to Yoongi, really.

Jimin looked at the pissed off Yoongi with a pout. "No hyung. I can cook too!" he defended himself and grinned, and his grin made Yoongi more pissed off.

"What can you cook then?"

"Ramyun! I can cook ramyun hyung!" he grinned again and Yoongi felt he had to hit his head to a wall because of Jimin's answer. "And also an omelete! I can made an omelete too! Also a sandwich." he added. Yoongi had to hit his head to a nearest wall now.

Yoongi sighed and Jimin just looked at him with an eye-smile, made Yoongi wanted to kill him right away. ". You're awful, Park Jimin. Awful."

"So hyung, how about we order a delievery jjajjangmyeon?" Jimin said still with a smile formed on his chubby cheeks.

"Okay." Yoongi took a breath as much as he could. He needed to rest his mind as soon as possible because he believed he got a mental breakdown already. "I even have to pay for your food, dammit."

"Hyung, you pay for yourself too anyway, because we are going to eat together!"

Yoongi almost punched Jimin on the face but luckily he didn't. Jimin had to be grateful for this or his chubby face would be ruined so bad. "Park Jimin, I ing hate you."

I hate Park Jimin. ing hate you. And I hate your grin and eye-smile and whatever. I don't care and I hate you.


a/n;

chapter 3 up!

because of jin's umma feeling, jimin got to live in yoongi's flat now~ what will happen between them? everything will be reveal in the next chapter~

also i'll reveal some preview of the next chapter in my twitter so you can follow me and ask for a followback too~

and... why i only got 2 comments on the last chapter? ;_;

i wish you would comment so i can know if it's good or bad ;_;

anyway, enjoy this chapter c:

-chae-

comment replies;

@VividJazzyColorss: and now jimin live in yoongi's flat lol poor yoongi :c and thank you, i hope this chapter is better than before too c:

@Zunnie: well, it will be reveal in the next chapter c: