읽업

Camera Lens and You

"Hyung, I want to show you something again." Jimin smiled and took Yoongi to the balcony. "Sit hyung. I'm going to take a blanket first."

"Okay." Yoongi sat on the couch in the balcony even though he didn't have any idea what would Jimin show to him. To Yoongi, tonight it was just an usual night. Dark, cold,  and lonely, same like his life; lonely.

"Yoongi hyung." Yoongi turned to his left and found Jimin already sat beside him with a blanket on his lap. There were two cups of hot chocolate too on the small table in front of them. Yoongi even didn't realize about that. "What are you doing, hyung?"

"Nothing. It's nothing." Yoongi smiled weakly at the younger. Jimin quite surprised when he saw Yoongi smiled because it was the first time he smiled to Jimin. "You want to show me something, what is it?"

 Jimin opened the blanket wide and put it behind his back and also Yoongi's back, wrapping both of them together in warmness. "Tonight is so cold, right? I made a cup of hot chocolate too. Drink it, hyung."

Yoongi surprised at Jimin's action with the blanket but he was thankful because of it, he felt warm and also... loved. He took the cup and sipped it a little. A smoke could be seen from Yoongi's breath and also the cup as the warmness spread around his body. "Thank you, Jimin-ah.".

Jimin just smiled as pulled Yoongi closer to him, embraced him warmly. Yoongi somehow felt so safe around Jimin. He didn't fight back; instead he put his head on Jimin's shoulder and brought his legs to his chest, hugging it.

"Today I will show you the starry night. The sky where the stars are shining." Yoongi looked up at the dark night sky and slowly he found one star, then two stars, and then some stars were shining brightly, giving a slight light to this dark night.

"It's beautiful, right?"

"Yeah. I don't know there were so many stars up there." Yoongi said. "Thank you for showing me this. It's so beautiful."

Yoongi found himself snuggled closer to Jimin, warming himself in Jimin's embrace. He didn't know why, but he wished it wouldn't end so fast.

"Jimin-ah, I'm sorry for asking you to go home when you just met your friend." Yoongi mumbled. "And I don't like V."

"It's okay, hyung. And why you don't like V? Are you jealous, hyung?" Jimin grinned but Yoongi didn't find it annoying anymore. Maybe he already used to see Jimin's grin and he also didn't want to destroy this good moment with his pissed off attitude.

"No! I'm not jealous! Why I must be jealous to V?" Yoongi sulked. He didn't jealous of Taehyung—he thought.

"Are you sure?" Jimin decided to tease Yoongi more. He just loved to see Yoongi's annoyed face. "It's okay if you're jealous, hyung. I'm all yours."

I'm all yours. Just three words came out from Jimin's lips and it made him blushed. He wished he could back to his character when the first time he met Jimin. Pissed off, annoyed, angry. Yeah, he wished but he already but he already back to his old self, the shy and sweet—Namjoon and Seokjin said he was sweet like sugar—Yoongi. Because if he kept pissed off, he wouldn't feel this. Jimin didn't change. He was the one who back to his old self.

Yoongi just looked blankly at the starry night, tried to ignore a weird feeling inside his heart. Calm breeze was blowing slowly, making him felt sleepy. He closed his eyes unconsciously and fell asleep again in Jimin's embrace.

"Hyung? Yoongi hyung?" Jimin called but no answer from the elder. He turned to his right and found Yoongi fell asleep in his embrace. He let out a chuckle as he remembered the day when Yoongi fell asleep too in his sitting position. "This hyung, how can you fall asleep again? I have to take you to your room again."


Jimin put the sleeping Yoongi gently on the bed and tucked his body with a blanket. Yoongi looked so peaceful when he slept and Jimin liked it. Suddenly he felt like he wanted to kiss Yoongi's lips. He tried to resist the urge. He tried hard.

"Hyung, you don't know how much I like you. I like you, hyung." Jimin couldn't resist himself and he pressed his lips against Yoongi, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

Unconciously, Yoonfi grabbed Jimin's hand in his sleep and made the younger shocked. Jimin tried to took his hand off of Yoongi's but he didn't let go. He tried for a few times but Yoongi still didn't let go Jimin's head. Jimin gave up as he sat on the floor with his hand was in Yoongi's grip.

"Maybe he will let my hand off later."

Slowly he closed his eyes and fell asleep while sitting on the floor, head on the bed and hand in Yoongi's hand.


Yoongi groaned when the sun that shone through the window blocked his view. And to made it worse, the birds were chirping loudly too so he couldn't go back to sleep again. He hated morning. To Yoongi, morning was the perfect time to go back to sleep. Who wouldn't agree?

He looked around and he didn't remember again when he went to his room and sleep. He remembered they were watching stars last night. But after that, his mind went blank. He didn't remember every single thing after that.

"Don't tell me I fell asleep again and Jimin took me back to my room." Yoongi closed his eyes tightly and sighed heavily, tried to believing that what he had said wasn't true.

"Yes hyung, you fall asleep again." Yoongi looked at his side and found his hand was holding Jimin's hand while Jimin sat on the floor. He was shocked at the view and quickly took his hand away from Jimin with face flushed.

"Dammit." he rolled around to hide his red face from Jimin. "Dammit. Dammit. Why?" he rolled here and there, making the younger smiled in confusion. "Sorry for fall asleep again. And also your hand." he mumbled with back facing Jimin. He was pretty sure his face was still red.

"It's okay, hyung." he said. "Well, we should get ready because I have a photoshoot with V and you're the photographer."

He groaned again as he heard the door clicked, signing that Jimin already got out from his room. He didn't like Taehyung. He hated Taehyung. He was jealous of Taehyung. He hated everything about Taehyung.

". I hate him." he growled. He pissed off again. He hated Jimin and Taehyung together. And he had to capture their moment together. He rather dies than had to capture them.


The photo shoot concept was fun and colorful. Jimin and Taehyung looked good together. Also there were so many skinship between them. They laughed together even at the smallest and the lamest joke ever. Yoongi hated this. Yoongi hated to capture them. He hated to store their picture together. There were some times Yoongi directed Taehyung with a harsh tone, making Namjoon had to calm him a few times. Taehyung didn't care with Yoongi's hard tone instead he just smirked again at Yoongi, making him wanted to punch Taehyung on the face.

"The photo shoot is done." Yoongi said with a loud voice and just left the studio angrily. He relieved that the photo shoot was over yet he felt pissed off because of Taehyung. He wished Jimin didn't know Taehyung at all.


"Min Yoongi! Seriously what's wrong with you?" Namjoon asked with an annoyed voice tone. Namjoon never angry at Yoongi even once but today he just couldn't take it anymore. Yoongi was so harsh to Taehyung today. Yoongi knew he didn't have a right to be harsh at Taehyung because Taehyung was the famous singer, famous celebrity. But he just couldn't take it as he remembered Taehyung did so many skinship to Jimin. Namjoon was afraid Taehyung would do anything bad to BigHit because of Yoongi's attitude.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi said weakly. He knew he was wrong and being a childish was a wrong thing to do. He kept his head low; he didn't want to see Namjoon's angry face.

Namjoon felt guilty too for angry at his best friend. He scooted himself closer to Yoongi and put his arm around Yoongi, pulling him closer. "Yoongi-ya, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to angry at you. And, you can tell me everything because you're my best friend. So tell me, what's wrong?" Namjoon said softly and Yoongi couldn't hold his tears anymore.

"I don't like V. Yesterday I met him in Bulletproof because Jimin took me there. Jimin wanted to show me his dance skill. And I just knew that V is Jimin's best friend when they were trained there." Yoongi explained and sighed. "And I don't like him. It's just I feel he's going to do something bad. Also I don't like him together with Jimin."

Namjoon grinned at his best friend's statement. He and Seokjin already knew that sooner or later Yoongi would had a feeling for Jimin. "Oh, so you do have a feeling for Jimin. You always pissed off because of Jimin yet you have a feeling for him?"

Yoongi sighed. He was so frustated and his best friend—he should make him feel better—just . "Are you really my best friend? I'm frustated yet you could do just tease me. I'm so done with you, Kim Namjoon."

"Don't be mad at me, Yoongi. I'm just kidding. Okay, I'm sorry." Namjoon said. "Well, if you really have a feeling for him, tell him. Okay? If he knows your feeling, of course he won't let V to do so many skinships to him."

"But I'm afraid he will reject me. I'm afraid that he will hate me if I tell him my feeling." Yoongi mumbled.

Namjoon just smiled at Yoongi's insecurity. "No, he won't reject you. He will accept you." Because he knew Jimin also had the same feeling for Yoongi.


a/n; so our yoongi likes jimin. and jimin likes him too. yas.

but there will be so many obstacles to yoongi and jimin. ottokhae? ;_;

well, keep comment and comment bcs your comments are support to me! c:

twitter | ask.fm

-chae-

 

comment replies:

@jeongmin-ah: yup. expect more cuteness then~

@jessie14: thank you c:

@midehh: it's a pretty strong hint, right?

@cutiemyung: yas they are made for each other~ his face will be a mix of a badass face and cute face when he's angry lmao

@VividJazzyColorss: oh yas taetae will appear again in the next chapter and he has a big part in this story~ can you guess what role that taetae has?~