여섯

Camera Lens and You

It still morning yet Yoongi already woke up. It was seven in the morning and he didn't feel like to sleep again—maybe because he always wakes up in the morning. He looked at his bedroom around. He didn't remember why he even slept in his bedroom. He just remembered Jimin used his lap as the pillow and he slept.

"I don't remember anything, really." he mumbled and yawned again. "Whatever. I'll ask Jimin later."

Yoongi decided to get out because he heard Jimin's voice. "He already woke up? Amazing."


"Good morning, Yoongi hyung!" Jimin said and gave him his infamous eye-smile again. Yoongi didn't reply instead he scanned Jimin from head to toe, toe to head. Jimin wears an apron and he's in the kitchen. It's weird.

"Why you wear that apron? You want to burn my kitchen, huh?" Yoongi snorted but Jimin just laughed at him. "If you burn my kitchen, I'll kick you out. Expect it, Park Jimin."

"Don't worry, hyung. I made a cereal for you and me too, so it's impossible to burn your kitchen." Jimin approached Yoongi and took him to the dining table. On the table there were two bowls of cereal made by Jimin. "Sit hyung."

Yoongi sat but his face look so unsure when he saw the bowls. "Park Jimin, are you sure this is edible? Because I don't want to die now."

Jimin laughed hardly at Yoongi and he was very annoyed at it. "No hyung. You won't die now. And of course it's edible."

Jimin took one spoon of his cereal and ate it to made Yoongi sure that the cereal was really fine. "Look hyung, it's edible. So, eat now, okay?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and took one spoon of his cereal too. His eyes almost went wide because it was edible yet he already underestimated Jimin. "It's pretty edible." he muttered.

"I heard it, Yoongi hyung." Jimin let out a chuckle and Yoongi just glared at him. "I know it's edible, hyung." he added. "Anyway, yesterday you fell asleep when you were sitting on the couch, so I took you to your bedroom."

Ah, so that's why I don't remember anything. "T-Thank you, Jimin." he mentally slap himself when he realized he stuttered in front of Jimin.

"It's okay, hyung." Jimin smiled. "You're not heavy, anyway."

"Not funny, Park Jimin." a spoon flied to Jimin's face but he dodged it and he gave Yoongi a mehrong.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry, Yoongi hyung." Jimin gave Yoongi a not-so-sorry smile and Yoongi almost throw his cereal bowl to Jimin but luckily he could hold himself from throwing the bowl. "Yoongi hyung, you eat like a little kid."

"Huh?" Yoongi didn't get what Jimin said. He just stared at Jimin with mouth gaped open. "What?"

"There's a milk stain near your lips." Jimin ran his thumb on Yoongi's upper lip and wiped the milk stain. Jimin smiled as Yoongi's face was getting red. He didn't used to skinship, even the slightest skinship like Jimin did. "Now it's clear."

Yoongi knew he blushed. He wouldn't let Jimin saw his red face or he would laugh at him. Why I always blush when someone did a skinship to me. He sighed and kept his head low. He didn't want Jimin know this side of him. He didn't want Jimin see his face. He just didn't want to.

"T-Thank you, Jimin-ah."


"Hyung, I want to show you something." Jimin sat beside Yoongi's bed while Yoongi just laying and rolling around on his bed. Yoongi didn't want Jimin to enter his room but he already did when he took him to his room yesterday because he fell asleep.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked lazily and rolled again on his bed.

"Let's go to Bulletproof, hyung!"

Yoongi squinted his eyes to Jimin with a puzzled face. "Bulletproof? That dance academy, you mean?"

"Yup. Now you should get up and stop rolling on the bed all day long. Seriously you're lazy like a cat, hyung." Jimin said.

"I'm not a cat, Park Jimin!" Yoongi shouted and throw his pillow at him, earning a scream from Jimin.


"So, what are you gonna do now? You said you want to show me something." Yoongi complained at Jimin again. Jimin didn't answer, he ignored Yoongi and he the music.

"Watch me, hyung."

Yoongi didn't get it but suddenly Jimin danced to the music and Yoongi's mouth gaped at the younger. Jimin danced flawlessly. Every movement looked so amazing to Yoongi. The way he moved made Yoongi stared at him in amaze. He liked it. No, he loved it. He took his camera and aimed his camera lens to Jimin. He looked at the youngr through the small lens in his camera and he pressed the shutter. He smiled at picture that he just took.

"Park Jimin!" Yoongi turned around when someone shouted Jimin's name. Jimin quickly turned the music off and turned around to see the person who had call his name.

"Kim Taehyung?" Jimin's eyes went wide and a smile slowly formed on his face. "Taehyung!"

He ran to Taehyung and hugged him while Taehyung just smiled at Yoongi who looked at them with a very puzzled face. "Yup. It's me V. Your Taetae."

"Tae, I miss you so much. Really."

Taehyung chuckled at Jimin's confession. He missed him too, honestly. Being a famous singer could made you drifting apart with your friends too. "Yeah, I miss you too, Jiminie. Now let me go, okay? Because your boyfriend is looking at me with a jealousy in his eyes."

Taehyung took Jimin's arms off of him and turned him around, made Jimin faced Yoongi straightly. "He's your boyfriend, right?"

"No, Tae." Jimin said. "Come here, hyung." he beckoned Yoongi to come to him and Yoongi walked lazily to him.

"Y-You're V, right? How can you know... Jimin?"

"Yes, I'm V. Then, who are you? Jimin's boyfriend?" Taehyung gave him a bright smile while Jimin already wanted to hit Taehyung's head with his fist. "I knew Jimin because we were trained together in this dance academy."

"Oh, okay. I'm Min Yoongi. I'm a photographer in BigHit magazine." Yoongi answered with a soft voice. It was the first time Jimin heard Yoongi spoke in a soft voice because Yoongi always spoke in a loud voice altogether with those swears words. He was quite surprised, though.

"Nice to meet you, then." Taehyung said. "Jimin, you look so good together with Yoongi-ssi. Really."

"No, I'm not—"

"Kim Taehyung!" Jimin said in a loud voice, making both Yoongi and Taehyung surprised. It was the first time Yoongi heard Jimin spoke in such a loud voice because usually he always spoke like a kid with his whining and clinging attitude. "I told you Yoongi hyung is not my boyfriend. Got it?"

"Okay, I'm sorry." Taehyung smirked at Jimin and Yoongi. Yoongi felt something wasn't felt right when Taehyung smirked to him and also Jimin. "Anyway, why you're here, Jiminie?"

"I want to show my dance ability to Yoongi hyung. How about you?" Jimin unconsciously threw his arm around Yoongi's shoulders and made the elder surprised for the second time.

"Well, I'm here because I want to meet Hoseok hyung. He's going to be my choreographer for my next album."

Suddenly Yoongi felt a slight pang in his heart as he remembered the way Jimin hugged Taehyung. He didn't know why, he didn't know how. And he just wanted to go home as soon as possible. Yoongi tucked Jimin's shirt hem slowly to made the younger turned to his attention to him. "Jimin-ah. Let's go home now. Please. I want to go home right now."

"Okay, hyung." he smiled. "Tae, I'll see you later."

I don't like the way V smirked to me and Jimin. He seems like hiding something. I just feel it.


a/n;

so im done with my exam so say yay! i did well in my exams, i hope i can graduate with a high score!

so im doing double update bcs all of you have been waiting for so long!

and finally our taetae appeared! well what will happen between yoongi, jimin and taetae?

wait for the next update from me then!

guys, lets pray for S.Korea bcs of the sinking ferry accident. i feel rlly bad and sad when i saw the news. lets pray for the missing students, okay? #PrayForSouthKorea

the last, follow my twitter for some hints for the next chapter and ask.fm to ask anything this fic related or bangtan related c: thanks

-chae-

comment replies;

@Zunnie: dont worry, i did well with my exams c:

@VividJazzyColorss: actually our yoongi is sweet. you will see his sweetness in the next chapter! and i did a good job in my exam too anyway. thanks for supporting me!