Chapter 1 - It begins here

F.T. Island Dorm Life

-Minhwan's POV-

I followed Seunghyun-sshi back to his dorm. He seems really nice.. I wonder if his dormmates are just as nice...

I was really nervous to go to his dorm as I am in cheap and tattered clothings while Seunghyun-sshi was wearing rich looking clothes... I wonder if his dormmates are rich people too... ><

We walked and talked alot about our past, present and what we want in our future. We had alot in common. Like how we just wanted a normal childhood like every normal little kid would have. I can't because my original parents were actually very nice too me, just that they gave birth to me when they were very old, so they both died when i was young. My stepparents took me home when I was 3 and made me do everything like in CInderella.

While Seunghyun-sshi's past was the opposite. Abit like Rapunzel's because he was considered rich and his parents pampered him. But they did not allowed him to go out of the house to play with other kids incase they might dirty his clothes or injure him. The only time he was allowed to go out was when his parents neede to buy stuff for him. That was the only time he could leave his room.

We walked for about what seems like 10 minutes. Which was in fact 20. We finally reached his dorm. When we were at the door, I backed out and said. "I don't think I want to go in anymore.."

"Wae? My dormmmates are nice. C'mon in and I'll show you.~!"

I was afraid they were high class or elegant or like my previous stepparents.. He opened the door and walked in while I followed slowly behind...


"YAHHH~!! Seunghyun-ahh~!! Helpp~!! kekekek~! Eh ? Who's this little guy?"

"Hey hyung~ His name is Minhwan. Saw him on the streets. Thought he needed a warm place to live so i brought him home. "

"Ahh~ I see. Annyeong Minhwan-ah~ Name's Hongki~" HOngki-hyung said and reached out his hand.

I hid behind Seunghyun-sshi and shyly reach out my hand. "An-annyeong.."

"Yahh~ So cute~~! Good that you brought him here! He could use some Hongki-loving~!"

"Yahh~ Don't be too full of yourself hyung. keke. Where's everybody? I want them to meet Minhwannie."

Did he call me "Minhwannie" ? Omo... No one has ever given me a nickname before.. ><

Suddenly, a shouting came from no where.. "YAHH~! HONGKI HYUNG~! WHAT DID YOU DO ???!!" And another guy came out with a pillow and hit Hongki-hyung's head.

"Aishh~! Kekekeke~!" Hongki-hyung laughed and rubbed his head.

"Yah,, Jaejin-ah~ This here is Minari~~ " Keke, Hongki-hyung called me "Minari" xDD

"Ah~ Annyeong Minari~ I'm Jaejin. Lee Jaejin. Call me Jae-Dragon~~ xDD"

"Yeaa, yeaa. "Jae-Dragon" That's like, so out-dated." This handsome guy walked out and said that cooly. He look so handsome~

"Ahh~ Jonghun hyung..~ keke. I just thought it sounded cool too someone new.." Jaejin hyung said and rubbed his own hair shyly.

"Well, why don't I give a proper introduction here to our geust since I'm the leader?"

"Fine~ You are the leader~ You do everything~~" Hongki hyung said sarcastically.

"Isn't my fault I'm so handsome~" Jonghun hyung said. Kekekeke. I think I might like this people :3

Hongki hyung playfully hit Jonghun hyung's head then turned to me and said, "Yah, Minhwan-ah. Sit down. I'll get you something to drink. Jonghun here will introduce us.~" I followed and sat down on the sofa and waited.

"Ok, let's see. Ok, My name is Jonghun. Choi Jonghun. I call the shots around here.~ kekeke *Evil laugh~*"

"Yahh, hyung don't scare him !" Seunghyun-sshi said protectively. Wow,, No one has ever spoke up for me like that before... ><

"Fine~~ " Jonghun-hyung tsch-ed and look away. kekeke so funny~! xD

"Yahh~ Here's your water~ and I'm Lee Hongki~~ keke I'm the oldest here. Followed by Jonghun. Then Jaejin. Then Seunghyun."

"Ahh~ I see.. If Seunghyun-sshi and i are same age, means all of you are my hyungs." I said in a shy voice.

"Correct~! " Jaejin-hyung said.

"Yah, I want to know the overall~~" Jonghun-hyung said and looked at me. "When's your birthday Minhwan-ah?"

"November 11 1992..."

"Ahh~~ Seunghyunnie is in August so Minhwan is our maknae~~~~!!" Jonghun hyung concluded.

"kekeke.~~ Quick! Let's all get a pillow and hit Minhwannieee~!!" Jaejin hyung shouted as he took my cup and put it on a table~

"Ahhh~! " I shoutted.~! And all 4 of them took a cushion/pillows to hit me~ We were playing for 2 hours non stop and we got to know each other more. I think,  I AM going to like this "family"... :3

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whheeee~!! :DDD kekekeke Comment and subscribe pls~~! :D and pls comment if you want Wonbin to be in~~! XDDDD kekeke, kamsahamnida~! :D