Love~

My Love,Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wait while yawning and look at clock.It’s 2 am.Omo!It’s really late.You even confuse,is this dream or reality then you scratching your head.

 

A few minute later you can see from window,there’s like person with white wing fly toward your window’s room.You really surprised with it and gape.

 

“so..are you Bora??”.He ask you while raised his eyebrows and smile to you.

 

“Yes!it’s me!it’s me!”.You giggle happily and then walk toward him and he let you sit on his lap.

 

“okay little girl..my name is Gongchan and I’m Fairy..I heard from Toothfairy,Sandeul,you want me grant your wish..may I know what is your wish?”.He ask you while give like angel looks.

 

“I wanna grow up!I wanna be 17 years old girl!”.You smile with confident face about your crazy wish.

 

“hah?”.Gongchan close his mouth.He never listen this kind of freak wish. “17 years old girl?but..you’re 5 now”.

 

You nod your head and shaking his hand.


“please Mr.Fairy..I really wanna be 17 years old…I wanna make Kai fall for meeee!or no he will live with my sister”.You make sad face and wanna cry in front of Gongchan but he fastly comforting you with hugging.

 

“awww little girl..don’t cry..it’s not good for your health”.

 

“Kai said like that to me too when I’m crying”.

 

Gongchan pat your back and staring your eyes. “do you really wanna be 17 years old girl..really?you will not regret it?”.Gonggchan frowning.

 

You nodding with confidently. “yes..please..”.You make sad face.

 

“hhuh..okay”.Gongchan sighing heavily and put o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter