Love~

My Love,Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today you start become a waitress here.You happy like crazy just thought about you can be together with Kai always.You wear that brown apron and walking to counter to take a menu to give it to customer.

 

“What do you want to eat?”.You give a sincere smile.

 

“I want one Coffee Latte and one piece of Oreo Cake,please”.That customer give her order while nod her head.

 

“I got it..please wait a little juseyo”.You fastly walking to casement that contacted the kitchen and put a piece of paper that written order.

 

‘Hmm…working here is really cool…like Barbie’s story’You nodding your head.You steal a glance at Kai who is explain about something to customer about food maybe.

 

Immediately Kai look at you and caught you steal glance at him,you fastly look away while grinned.Kai just shaking his head.

 

Suddenly you look at one table that full with high school boy student that waving hand to calling you,You fastly walk toward them with a notebook in your hand.

 

“What do you want to eat?”.As always,that’s question that you ask while smiling.

 

“Hi girl…can you play with us?”.One of that boy asking you while wink.

 

You happily think about it.Play?.Play a doll?making sand castle?.

 

“I like to”.You nod your head.They laugh and looking at you from head to toe.

 

Kai who is walking to counter now turn his head looking at some customer who laugh too loud with frown face.He raised his eyebrows when looking at you who is just smiling.Kai just shaking his head and go to counter without looking at you anymore.

 

“Is it have some problem or ..not? I can’t tell..she just smiling”.Kai scratch his head.

 

One of that student pat your .You just make poker face.They in gaping.Looking at you who is just calm and not doing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter