Love~

My Love,Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon open a door for you and Kai to entering her bakery with smiling face that can make everyone heart feel warm.You giggle excitedly when you smelling delicious cake that surrounded that bakery.

 

“hi pretty girl!what do you want?”.Taeyeon asking you while pinching your cheeck softly.You smile and your eyes looking at cake on beauty shelf.

 

“oppa!I can’t see!”.You make sad face and then Kai laugh because of your cuteness overload and carry you while searching cake that caught your attention.

 

“Taeyeon agashi!I want this cake!”.Your finger pointing at Oreo cake that really look delicious and cute.

 

“Oh my..you have an eagle eyes Bora!This is most popular cake in my bakery”.Taeyeon smile at you.You start feel proud because just got compliment from Taeyeon.

 

“how much is it?”.Kai asking Taeyeon while walking to counter.

 

“$25.30”.

 

Kai take his wallet from his jeans’pocket and put out money from it. “thanks”.

 

“you’re welcome..don’t forget to come here again!”.Taeyeon waving his hand same as Bora.

 

“I will never forget until my last breath Taeyeon agashi!”.

 

Kai suddenly burst out of laugh.You staring at him weirdly.

 

“why you laugh oppa?am I look like clown??”.You ask innocently.

 

“my princess..where do you learn that such a thing? I will never forget until my last breath with such a cool face??”.Kai still la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter