Love~

My Love,Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In that shining morning,Kai walking to school like usually but today,he’s really annoyed with his friends who keep following him and asking about Sora.Yes,Park Sora.It’s okay if it’s Bora.Kai can explain some little bit about Bora who is cute and bubbly and then like watching Barbie,but,how supposed he tell them about Sora who he doesn’t really have conversation too much?someone that he don’t really know?.

 

“Kai! please! tell us about Park Sora!what (does) she like?what (does) she dislike? does she wear y clothes? do she ma…

 

“stop!it!”.Kai bite his lower lip.All his friends be quiet.Uh-oh.Kai already mad.

 

“me!working as babysitter there just taking care of Bora!yes..Bora is Sora’s little sister..not taking care of Sora..If you really super duper want to know about her..how about you be her babysitter and then we will work together happily..okay?”.Kai fastly walking to school.His friends become dumbfounded and blinking their eyes.

 

Kai sighing and walking to his classroom.Yes,same class with Sora.For the truth she is queenka in school.Kai?he’s not kingka in the school since he is not rich.In neighbourhood,yes,he always surrounded by girls and ahjumma.

 

“hi Kai!”.Kai turn his head to right and look at Krystal.Who is smiling while giving him notebook.

 

“hey..thanks for give me borrow this notebook..anyway..your handwriting is really daebak!perfect and neat!”.Krystal give a compliment while Kai is smiling happily.He always happy and smile.People wondered too,when do he will cry or get rampage?.

 

“thanks…aigoo..your mouth..really sweet..like sugar”.Kai shaking his head a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter