Love~

My Love,Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday morning.A first time you’re going to high school.Last night you’re thinking like crazy.How can you go to high school?what first impression when people see you?what are you going to study about.All of the thing.But not about your personal file that you must give to teacher.

 

Playback

 

“tomorrow I will go to high school…what I’m supposed to do??what?what?”.You scratch your head and look at out of window and sighing.Immediately Gongchan appear in front of you while smiling.You’re shock to death and then Gongchan giggle happily and waving his hand.

 

“Gongchan Fairy..you make me startled!”.You shaking your head.

 

“I’m sorry Bora…anyway..you look so cute ^^ I bet Kai will fall for you”.

 

“really!thank you Gongchan Fairy!”.You jump into Gongchan arm and hug him tightly.

 

“omo!I can’t breath!”.Gongchan laugh like crazy.

 

“anyway Bora..do you want to know why I’m here..again?in front of you??”.Gongchan raised his eyebrows as he asking you and sit on sofa.

 

“hmmm…”.You smile and raised your shoulder with innocent face.

 

“tomorrow you will go to school right?I bet you are really.really.really anxious just thinking about it..right?”.Gongchan give you a wink.

 

“yes!”.You nodding your head like crazy and make angry face.

 

“do you have that school’s uniform??”.

 

“yes!^^”.You dancing happily.

 

“good..now..I will give you fake personal file to you to give to the school”.He give you a file while smiling.

 

“mwo??Lee Bora?”.You raised your eyebrows.

 

“yes..if you put your name Park Bora..maybe people who know you immediately could think that you might Park Bora”.

 

“wait!”.you biting your nail.

 

“Taeyeon aga..I mean Taeyeon unnie know the truth me…do you mean…I really can’t be Park Bora?people will don’t need to know?even Kai??”.

 

Gongchan nod his head and stand up. “yes..from now on..you’re Lee Bora..okay?and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter