Love~

My Love,Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You lurking from outside of the door glass and clearly can see Kai who is give a menu to customer.You smile happily!yes!He is working here and now you will be one of the waitress at this café.You giggle as you imagine it and walking entering that café and go to manager’s room.

 

You knock a door and a few second later there’s voice that give a permission for you get in. You walk while smiling to that manager.Mr.Kyuhyun?.

 

“What can I help you?”.Mr.Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows as he look deep in your eyes.

 

“I wanna apply to be a waitress here,Can I?”.You raised your right eyebrows.He nodding his head.You still stand in front of his table.

 

“really?okay..you’re hired,you can start working tomorrow,please fill this accreditation forms.You nod your head and go toward Mr.Kyuhyun.You already remember about your personal information that Gongchan told you.

 

“Thank you Mr.Kyuhyun!I will work hard and be the best waitress!”.You smile widely till Mr.Kyuhyun can see your front teeth.

 

“Okay good!I never saw someone who is really passionate to be a waitress”.He laugh and shaking his head.Thought what you just saying is funny.

 

“Okay Mr.Kyuhyun..May I go now”.You bow your body and he nod his head.

 

As you walking happily from manager’room,Kai’s accidently look at you with frown face.”Is she from manager’s room?”.Kai scratch his head while carrying the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter