I wanted to see you

Arranged Marriage? or just dating

*the next morning*

You woke up, feeling soar down there, you struggled to get up and to the bathroom. You washed up and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast for you and Jongin. "Ouchieeee~ my freaking hurts." You said with a frustrated face. Then you went in the fridge for some eggs and bacon, you were gonna make toast, eggs and bacon with tea. while whisking the eggs you thought back on last and began smiling, "He was my first, Why don''t I regret this?" You thought in your mind, you laughed a little and continued. You began frying the bacon and eggs when you felt arms around your waist, "Woah! Ah Jongin, you scared me." He buried his head in your neck, you heard him mumble something, "What's that?" Jongin sighed, "I wasn't good right?" You tried to muffle your laugh by eating a piece of bread, "Aw come on~ I really wasn't good?" He let go of you to cover his face, "Jongin it's was my first time, most of it waas painfl for me, but, you did well baby." You remove his hands from his face and kissed his cheek. "But right now, my legs hurt like ." You finished up and you both ate breakfast, you didn't finish yours because you had promised to go meet Eddy early. "Are you gonna be ok?" Jongin asked you, "yep later." He pecked yours lips and then you left.

~Ring Ring~

It's Kyungsoo..

"Oh Kyungieeee~" you answered. "Oh hi..hmm are you busy today?" He asked, "I'm about to go visit Eddy, wanna meet up?" there was a pause, "Kyungie?" He sighed, "Sure where?" He asked, a little depressed. "At our usual place." you said, "Bubble tea shop?" He asked, "Yep", "Ok see you then", "Yea" Then you hung up. "What's really happening?" Kyungsoo thought.

 

"OPPA!!!!" You were running to him but stopped half way, "Ow ow owie" You faked cry, "Wha- What's wrong? Is it that time?" You opened your eyes big, "Y-y-yes", "Oh I see, come sit. So how is it with Jongin." You flinched at the name, "Uhhhh...We're good hehe." Eddy stared at you, "What?" He squinched his eyes, "Why are you nervous?" You laughed, "Probably mood swings." Eddy actually believed it, "Oh yea i forgot you get a bit crazy at these kind of time."

A few minutes later Kyungsoo arrived, "Ah Kyungsoo, I wasn't expecting you to come today. How have you been?" Eddy greeted him, "Kyungie are you ok? you look dull"  you noticed. "I'm good just a little tired." You looked at his face and realised he looked like he didn't sleep at all, "Why didn't you tell me you were tired i would've-", "I wanted to see you."He said seriously, Eddy and you looked at him in shocked. "You mean see me and her." Eddy said, "O-oh yea, that's what I meant." Eddy then went on his phone while you continued looking at kyungsoo, "Is there something we should talk about? A situation or?" You asked him, "It's nothing, but why didn't you answer your phone last night?" He got frightened because Eddy raised is head, "Huh? O Me? I was very tired so I went straight to bed." Kyungsoo looked down, "Oh i see." You itched the back of you head and laughed. 

The day went by well because Eddy and you was making jokes and managed to make Kyungsoo laugh a lot, you all went other places, it was like the old days, you didn't even realise how long you were out. You checked the time and it was 5:57pm, "Ah guys I gotta go home now." Eddy made a puppy, "Jongin missing you already?", "I'll carry you home." Kyungsoo said, "That'll be nice." Eddy eyes widen, "Eh? You no want big brother to drop you home?" You laughed, "It's ok and you're already close to where you live." He pouted, "Ugh alright.Come give me a hug and go on." You went and hugged Eddy an dthen you and Kyungsoo went off.

"So what you and Jonngin been up to?" You got shocked again, "Aye why do y'all ask so much about me and him." Kyungsoo laughed, "Why are you nervous? Did you two do something...special." He came closer to your face, "WHA! NO I MEAN YE- WAIT! OH I DON'T KNOW! STOP PRESSURING ME." Kyungsoo laughed even though it was bugging him, "Relax, come on let's cross." Kyungsoo and you began crossing the road when a car, out of the blue, came speeding down. The car reached up too fast so Kyungsoo had no choice but to pull you down away from the car with him. You got so scared you shut your eyes tightly when he pulled you. you ended up landed right on top of him. "Are you ok?" Kyungsoo ask you, you could've hear the pain in his voice, "I'm good but what about you?", "Don't worry about me.", "What I'd like to know is why my woman is on top of you." You both suddenly hear a voice and when you looked up, it was Jongin...

 

 

 

 

 

I'm a bit sleepy today so lame update