How could you....

Arranged Marriage? or just dating

1794775_627814517291283_475965321_n.jpg

 

Eddy: " So....This is Hwa Young eh? "

You stood there speechless

Jongin: " Look hyung-"

Eddy: " You don't worry yourself you didn't know, but, y/n..why didn't you tell me this in the first place. Do you think as an older brother, finding out his younger sister is secretly getting married to his best friend and on top of the lying and saying that you're gonna live with a female friend named Hwa Young. What were you thinking? Eh? "

Y/N: " Oppa....Mianhaeyo..mian "

Eddy: " -sigh- Jongin, I'm telling you this once and only one time, that is my little sister, she's my little princess and i know very well how you act and carry on, so..if you do anything..anything to hurt y/n i will hurt you get that "

Jongin: " Y-yea, sure i won't "

Eddy: "Good, we can be how close as friends that's my little sister. Y/N, from now on your gonna be telling me the truth no matter how bad. i will help you. i don't like how you kept this from me "

Y/N: " Oppa i'm very very sorry. I just shocked you're not yelling at me "

Eddy: " You're a big girl now you can make your own decesions..plus it's not a stranger, but remember you are still MY LITTLE SISTER, just aware me ok "

Y/N: " Yes oppa "

Eddy: " good. now come here and give me a hug "

You went and gave him a big hug feeling better now that he knows but, he was about to find out something that he probaly won't take in as easily as he did with your marriage. Jongin went into the kitchen and called over Sehun. Jongin gave him directions to get there quickly....

Jongin: " Hyung why don't you stay awhile "

Krystal: " No, Oppa~ let's go please "

Eddy: " what's up with you tonight. Jongin i'll stay a while "

Krystal: " YAH!"

Eddy: " Go if you want to.."

Krystal: " I'm not walking out there this time of night "

Eddy: " well then.."

Jongin: " ok good "

Sehun was finally had arrived, was about to go down....

Krystal: " What are you doing here? "

Eddy: " Krystal? "

Jongin: " Hyung i need to tell you something. Please don't hate me for this "

Eddy: " Wha- What are you talking about now? "

Y/N: " Um?..Jongin? "

Jongin: " Relax "

Krystal: " You know what i need to go..Eddy come on! "

Sehun: " Krystal was dating you and Jongin at the same time before"

Everyone got quiet....

Eddy: " Sehun..Wait wait..don't play with me like that "

Sehun: "Do you think i'll be lying "

Jongin: " I knew about not to long ago and i thought it was best if i tell you instead of hiding it "

Eddy: " Krystal? Is this true? "

Krystal: " Don't listen to them eddy "

Eddy: " Then why the hell am i hearing this crap! "

Jongin: " Hyung i'm sorry "

Eddy: " no no no no, you don't need to be sorry, i'm actually glad you didn't hide it, that shows that you know to do the right thing but, how did you not know? "

Jongin: " Y/N did also "

Y/N: " Yea, he found out that i knew "

Eddy: " and you told me nothing "

Y/N: " I'm sorry at that time she told me to not to tell you or Jongin or else "

Eddy: " Or else what Krystal, or else what. Not only you were cheating but you also threatened my sister "

Krystal: " Look i didn- "

Eddy: " Don't even speak. What can you say right now to cover this all up eh? What? You know there's no more me and you right? that's it, i'm not gonna trust you that easily again. Sehun how did you find out"

Sehun: " I knew Krystal and Jongin was secretly dating but then i saw her around you alot so i went and asked Jongin  about it and that's when i found out he didn't know "

 

 

Eddy, Sehun, Jongin, Krystal and you stayed quiet for the while, Eddy was to walk out but Krystal hold him back

Eddy: " You have alot of nerve touching me right now "

Krystal: " Eddy Wait please don't "

Eddy: " Leave me alone "

Then he left. Krystal stood there with teary eyes..

Krystal: " Jongin.."

Jongin: " Don't "

Thenhe walked off into the room only you and Krystal were there....

Krystal: "I didn't mean to hurt them "

Y/N: " Then why did you do it "

Krystal: " i don't know "

Y/N: " I don't mean to sound rude but you deserved it "

Krystal: " what? "

Y/N: " Yes, dating two men at the same time, didn't something tick off in your head to notify you that what you were doing was wrong? You did something bad and in doing something bad there is a price to pay. "

Krystal: " I give up "

Y/N: " No don't give up and certainly don't repeat this mistake, my brotherreally was is love with you, i know that because he always did talk about you, I don't know about Jongin but from the looks of his face just now, i think he really liked you too. You really did wrong "

Krystal: " I'm sorry "

She began to cry....

Y/N: " I don't like you but, i'm feeling bad so...I'll drop you home and you get rest and catch yourself. When you do realise what you did fully then you'll know what you have to do "

Krystal: " ok "

you took Jongin's car, yes you already had your driver's liscences, and you drove her home. Meanwhile....

Sehun: " So the pretty girl that was there is you wifey, she's a hottie "

Jongin: " Yea she's alright "

Sehun: "Alright? Man if i was you I would ban- "

Jongin: " What? Huh? "

Sehun: " Hey no need to look at me like that. I was just trying to lift the mood "

Jongin: " It's ok Thanks anyways "

Sehun: "welp, gotta go now "

Jongin: " Yea later "

Sehun drove off in his car sametime you got back and headed up to the apartment..When you got up you were surprised Jongin was right there....

Y/N: " WHA! you i thought you were in the room "

Jongin: " Where were you? " 

Y/N: " I went to drop off something "

Jongin: " In my car? "

Y/N: " Ah i'm sorry "

You realised he was getting closer..

Jongin: " Never mind that. Now that cleared of that Krystal problem and back home, how about we finish what we were doing before hm? "

Y/N: " um..uh.. i don't know..."

Suddenly..

tumblr_n6zv8yO4Ke1tnmcelo1_500.gif

He pulled and pushed you to a wall....you just allowed him to kiss you like before and this time it had nothing to bother you both

 

 

~

 

 

Y/N: " Are you ok kyungie "

Kyungsoo: " Yea, I'm just happy that you two are getting along..atleast you remember me right? "

 

 

 

 

End of this chapter andddddddd

Follow my IG acc @exo.deeks & @jong. isn'