Finally home

Arranged Marriage? or just dating

 

 

"Finally I'm home I can lay in my bed and sleep" Jongin said in relief as to being home, "Haven't you rest enough unpack first" You told Jongin, he groaned "I will later but for now how about you join me in bed" He said with a y voice, " Ok but why are you taking off your clothes?" You asked him nervously but still trying to control your feel of taking him right there, "What is wrong with taking off my clothes? you can be so cute sometimes" Jongin said with his famous smirk. "Well I'm gonna bathe ok" you said, "No wait come here first, sit right here" He said while patting the side of the bed. When you sat down he pulled you down to the bed and began to snuggle up with you.

tumblr_ndjq9s9U541tl0dm3o1_500.gif

(you had on clothes eue)

You admit in your mind you liked it so you stayed right there..

 

~

"Y/N call me back as soon as you get this message" Kyungsoo hung up the phone with a sigh, "Why isn't she answering? Shouldn't she be here already?" He thought to himself and began to play with his fingers. "Kyungsoo" He raised his head to the sound of his name, he saw Krystal stamding there "So did you confess?" she asked him, "No. I haven't got in contact with her in a while" He said with a sad voice, "I'm sorry, I need your help" she said, "With?", "Getting back Eddy and Jongin", "You really wanna do that again Krystal?" Kyungsoo asked her with a bit of worry, "Look I knw what I'm doing ok..so are you help or not?" She questioned him, "I'm not sure-", "You can get Y/N back" she said with nothing but wicked thoughts, "You like her alot right s help me and she will be free for you. Think about it, when I rip apart Y/N and Jongin she will come to you and you can have her then. All to yourself" She told him. "I guess so, then I'll help" Kyungsoo said thoughtlessly..

 

 

~

"Jongin! What is wrong with you?" Y/N said

~

 

 

Realise I'm nt writing like befre..I find this way easier

also this is a short update sorry for the wait my laptop was fixing ^^

It's 3:43am (can't sleep) so I decided t update a short one

Merry christmas

oh yea and my IG is now @babyboo.sshi