Weird

Arranged Marriage? or just dating

1794775_627814517291283_475965321_n.jpg

 

Jongin was called by Sehun to meet him in SM to speak to him. Apparently Sehun saw Eddy and Krystal together. Jongin didn't believe it at all, so he drove his way over there and he was already upset about you being with Kyungsoo. When he arrived Sehun was sitting in the practice room waiting for Jongin.  Jongin quickly walked up the stairs to met Sehun and when he finally got to the room Sehun signaled him to come sit next to him....

Sehun: " Come here i need to talk to you "

Jongin: " Sehun, i don't think Krystal would do something like that "

Sehun: " Jongin, I don't know how much more i have to explain this to you, dude i saw her with and-"

Jongin: " Eddy himself won't do nothing like that, why? because he's my friend Krystal-"

Sehun: " Jongin shut up! I'm telling you this for your own good ok..I don't want you to find out the bad way because i'm not only your band mate but your close pal and like this is what we look at for "

Jongin: ".....Why? I thought Eddy was a friend, I thought Krystal was a good woman, What the hell"

Sehun: " I'm sorry man, if you need anything just call me ok, oh and how's the wife "

Jongin: " She's with her friend who is also my friend and he likes her "

Sehun: " it's who now? "

Jongin: " Kyungsoo "

Sehun: " oh the big eyes dude, hmm..that's messed up"

Jongin: " I'm looking for a way to get her attendtion tho "

Sehun: " i don't know, by the way what are you gonna do about eddy and krystal "

Jongin: " Imma get something good to do th- wait Eddy doesn't know that i'm dating Krystal and he started dating before me, no wonder she doesn't want to be around when the to of us are together, hmm sehun imma need your help "

Sehun: " Sure with? "

Jongin: " two things actually "

Sehun: " hey what am i here for eh~ what is it? "

Jongin: " I need to do something to catch Y/N's attendtion and i want to know how to get krystal, eddy and I to be in one place "

Sehun: " i can tell you about your wife but give me time about the Eddy and Krystal ok "

Jongin: " Sure. so what's the plan for Y/N "

Sehun: " "

Jongin: " Eh? "

Sehun: " As in push her against the wall, pretend you r gonna kiss her you know how to do those things "

Jongin: " Uh yea i guess "

Sehun: " I think it might work "

Jongin: " i sure hope so "

Jongin went home thinking about what Krystal, suddenly he started to lose interrest in her,he knew something was up, he just regret knowing this earlier. He also wondered how was he gonna make you fall in his trap....

You were walking home because you ran out of money , on the way you saw a car stopped right next to you and you were ready to hit someone because you got scared..

Jongin: " Scaredy cat get in "

You got in because your feet was tired, you notice him keep looking at you now and again....

Y/N: " What? "

Jongin: " Hm? What? "

Y/N: " why do you keep looking at me " 

Jongin: " Cause your pretty "

Y/N: "...."

Jongin: " how was it with you and Kyungsoo? "

Y/N: " it was really fun firstly he brought me back bubble tea, thenn he ask where i wanna go and i told him by him because he has a little sister and the cutest doggy.. oooo~ it's so cute " 

Jongin: " I have dogs to you know. Three actually "

Y/N: " hmm well i'm sorry for those poor dogs "

Jongin: " i happen to take care of my dogs very well eh "

Y/N: " Hmm? if you say so "

Jongin: " You don't believe me? I'll bring them a day and you'll see "

Y/N: " whatever " 

You both finally reached and as soon as you walked in Jongin tackled you against the wall

WRep11-00296.jpg

( to give a little imagination in your head 

 

You look at him, he was so close you could feel his breathe to the top of your nose, your heart began to beat faster than usually. Then he spoke....

Jongin: " ok i allowed you to go have fun with Kyungsoo today, right. Tomorrow you're mine, understand, i want you with me, besides we have to get close am i right? "

Y/N: "B-but i-i thought- "

Jongin: " Yes i said what i have to say for a reason "

Y/N: " I was gonna meet my brother tomorrow-"

Jongin: " He can wait, what is your brother's name anyways "

Y/N: " Why you wanna know? "

Jongin: "Yah! "

Y/N: "Fine Eddy is his name "

Jongin: " what? wait wait wait...wait, Edddy is your brother....eddy as in my best friend Eddy? "

Y/N: " i'm sure not because i would've met before "

Jongin: "true i thinks his sisiter was in the states "

Y/N: "Well it's not my Eddy now excuse me "

Jongin: " so do i have you for tomorrow? "

Y/N: " Sure whatever "

Jongin: *Darn it, i screwed that up damn it, atleast i have her for tomorrow*

 

Jongin phone rang off he checked to see who it was and he saw that it was Krystal, he lefted it there to ring off....

 

~ Kyungsoo ~

Kyungsoo: " So should I confess to her now or later "

Secret person: " No wait till a little later on, it's to early. Wait till they get  little more closer "

Kyungsoo: " oh ok "

Secret person: " Yea, I gotta go now, see you later "

Kyungsoo: " This feels weird tho, talking to you about this "

Secret person: " Don't be, later Kyungsoo "

Kyungsoo: " yea "

 

 

 

 

 

OOOHHHH~ Who do you think is the secret person eh?

Exciting? or was it boring?

You'll find out soon tho ><

Follow @exo.deeks & @jong.