Jeju Island 5

Arranged Marriage? or just dating

1794775_627814517291283_475965321_n.jpg

 

You followed Tao as he showed you to the bathroom, then he held your hand, you felt a bit uneasy but in your mind you said that he means nothing by it so you went along with it.

 

Jongin: *What is she doing? Why is she allowing Tao to hold he like that? Why is Tao even holding her like that? i don't like that*

D.O: " what you think man, you look frustrated"

Jongin: "Nothing"

D.O: "doesn't look like nothing, tell me"

Jongin: "nothing don't worry, the sun was just too much in my face"

D.O: "I'll be watching you"

Jongin: "Whatever"

D.O: "Still cold as usual"

Chanyeol: "YAH! STOP TALKING AND COME ON!"

D.O: "WE'RE COMING!!well atleast me"

Jongin: "I'M COMING!"

They went to the beach and you came out with Tao and you both were laughing, Jongin didn't like that, neither what you wore, he thinks it's too reveling....

tumblr_n5fqndgjGP1rljzbto1_1280.jpg

Luhan: "Woah Y/N, you look-"

Jongin: "Yes luhan how does she look? hmm?"

Luhan: "Um..Ur..that is inapropriate Y/N"

Jongin: " I thought so"

Y/N: "Why what's wrong with it?"

Tao: "Yea I think it looks good"

Sehun: "Yea she does....I need a girl"

Jongin: "Um..Keep your eyes to yourself"

Eddy: "Umm what is this Y/N, Tao what were you doing with her?"

Tao: "Um..she wanted to know where the bathroom was"

Jongin: "Well you could've ask me"

Xiumin: "Oh jealous much"

Jongin: "Can I speak to Y/N? "

Baekhyun: "Oh they're gonna make out"

Chanyeol: "I had the same thought man"

Suho: "Guys hush because Jongin and Eddy looks like he's about to chop off heads"

They all laughed, then Jongin pulled you aside from them all and Eddy was looking at you and Jongin attentively

Y/N: " What is your problem? "

Jongin: "My problem, my pro- you know i thought you were smarter than this"

Y/N: " Wait..Excuse me but who are you really talking to, it can't be me"

Jongin: "Who else? "

Y/N: "Well lower that voice, who the hell you think i am"

Jongin: "Mine"

Y/N: "W-what"

Jongin: "Look I don't like the way Tao was holding you earlier ok"

Y/N: "Oh that..hey listen just because he held me hand doesn't mean I would leave you Jongin"

Jongin: "You mean it? "

Y/N: " Yes, now can we go I wanna swim"

Jongin: "Ok but stay by me arasso?"

Y/N: "Deh!"

You went along and you all had fun, you stayed with Jongin as you said but Eddy kept coming and block your body like a usual big brother would. after you started to feel cold and wanted to gett out so Jongin went for your towel and one of his big jersey and your short pants. You couldn't help but laugh and blush at how cute he was acting. You sat with Suho n the sand and watched them all, you saw Eddy and Jongin fighting in the water and you got scared but then Suho said that that's how they play. It was 5:30pm now so we all packed up to go. You all got back to the hotel and was talking alot. Baekhyun and Chanyeol said that when they all finished rinsing off and changed to meet in one room, they all wanted to play games for the night and talk. You and Jongin went to the room you guys stay at, You waited for Eddy to come for you as he usually does but he didn't, so you went to changed. You still thought it was weird that he didn't. 

Y/N: "Jongin"

Jongin: "Yes~"

Y/N: "you were suppose to tell me something right?"

Jongin: "Oh..Really..um a-and what w-was that now"

Y/N: " Who's the girl that broke you, just tell me"

Jongin: "Ok fine, -sigh-, her name is Eun Ae, She was my first love. We were both 15, we was together for three years, I really loved her, She was my angel that was always there for me and she always makes me feel beteer whenever I was down. We made a promise that we were gonna stay together forever, she even told me that she wanted to marry me but that all changed the day after graduation. I was going by her apartment to drop off her gift because it was also her brithday, i was knocking on the door but she didn't answer it, hen i realised the door was open so i went in to see if she was sleeping or so, but instead....i found her..in bed with another man...."

Y/N: "Jongin I'm so sorry"

Jongin: "No it's ok"

Y/N: "What did she do? "

Jongin: "She just..she was just..looking at me and smirking as if she..wanted me to see"

Y/N: "Oh, I guess that when you got cold"

Jongin: "I just didn't want to fall in love again, then Krystal came along and look at what she did, I'm such an idiot"

Y/N: "No you're not, Jongin you're a great guy if you're not acting cold, I'm not saying that I would be the next girl for you to fall in love with, i'm saying that when you do don't do it quickly, give it time. Don't rush it, you have to know what the girl is like and-"

Jongin: "what if the next girl is really you?"

Y/N: "I don't know Jongin. i-i r-really"

Jongin: " Y/N I'm scared, what if I never find someone.......what if..you leave me too...for someone else"

Y/N: "Jongin"

You both stood there, Looking at eachother and staying quiet for a while. You've see the sadness in his eyes, At that point you didn't care.You just kissed him.

tumblr_n3cz5bxKqT1qag92io1_250.gif

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

Eddy: "Sorry princess but i need to train ok, we'll meet when you come back to Seoul ok"

Y/N: "Yes oppa"

 

 

 

My fingers is hurting me right now >.<

so you like....sorry if it's ty

Follow me on IG as @exo.deeks & @jong.