A normal day~

Arranged Marriage? or just dating

 

If you see this(*) it  means they're saying it in their mind. For example * i wonder how?* means that person is thinking it okie <3

 

 

 

Today was a normal day, your best friend Kyungsoo and you decided to go out for bubble tea and hang a bit. Kyungsoo and you were friends since middle school. You were a transfer student from the U.S and you felt left out, but Kyungsoo came up to you and started a conversation and from there you two started hanging out more. Your parents felt a little weird with a boy as your best friend but they got accostum to him and your mom likes him a lot. By the age 18 your  parents went back to the U.S, because of your dads' job but they trust you to stay by yourself and trust Kyungsoo to look after you because he's also like a big brother but you already had a big brother his name is eddy. You and eddy live alone in an apartment. Both him and Kyungsoo been looking after you, all how you try to convince them you're grown, they'll still treat you like and baby. There was this new group that came out and the main dancer caught your eye a lot, just by the way he dances you can see his passion, his name was Kim Jongin.

~

~ at the bubble tea shop~

Kyungsoo: "did we really have to walk" he said out of breath.

Y/N: " you're just lazy, now go buy it"

He gave me a look....

Kyungsoo: "Really?!"

You smiled at him and he went on to buy it

Kyungsoo: " so, what do you wanna do after?"

Y/N: " Ummmm....."

You notice Kyungsoo staring at you

Y/N: " YA! stop staring at me like that. It feels like you're staring straight into my soul "

Kyungsoo: "What? haha "

Y/N: "oh yesh~ i remembered that today that new group exo is performing at this place..um..what is the name of this place, i know where it is but i can't remember the name"

Kyungsoo: " You're really loving off this dude, but lets go still..you know i like seeing you happy "

Y/N: " yep, You're really like a second big brother"

i smiled as we both walked out

Kyungsoo:* "yea, sure i'm only seen as a big brother" 

~

~EXO  getting ready for the performance~

Sehun: " where is Jongin? "

Chanyeol: " he's in his mood he'll come back just now"

Baekhyun: "I swear this dude have his months like girls "

Jongin: " hahaha..Whatever baekhyun..I'm ready "

he said sarcasticly..baekhyun just shook his head....

Suho: " You ok "

Jongin: "yes"

he said so coldly. They went on stage to perform and did well as usual.

.

.

~ manager and mr sooman~

Manager: "why is Jongin like this..he acts so different when he's on and off stage"

Sooman: " Maybe he needs someone by has side, if you know what i mean"

Manager: "What are you thinking Sir"

Sooman: " I know it won't be easy but he learn"

Manager: " are you gonna force him into a relationship, that wouldn't beca-"

Sooman: " calm yourself, if you say it like that it'll sound bad, say it's more like an arranged marriage "

Manager: " are you sure this will work?"

Sooman: " I hope so, Hopefully we'll find someone quickly "

The manager wasn't sure but he still went with it

 

 

 

 

 

How did you guys think it was~ My first fanfic~ 

I hope you guys liked it

 

 

If you want you can also find me on IG as @babyboo.sshi