Chapter 2: We’ll protect her.

Two Complete Different Worlds

14 to 12 Years Later

Author’s Point of View:

-Flashback-

-Baby’s cries-

“I’m sorry that I’m doing this to you,” she cried as she holds the baby really tight.

“I just want what’s good and safe for you, I hope that when you grow up you’ll understand umma’s decision,” she cried.

She took out a blanket with Hwang Tiffany Mi-young on it and wrapped it around her baby tightly, to keep her warm, she have been working really hard on that blanket. She set the baby down and took the necklace from her neck and slipped it over her baby’s head onto her neck.

http://prettyimpress.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/0/2/02518_0.jpg

“I’ll come and look for you one day, my dear. I love you,” she whispered, silently looking at the sleeping angel for one last time and she walked off.

 

A couple of foot away from the baby she stopped in her steps as she fought against the urge of turning back. She turns to side a bit, but turn back to face the front she took a step further before she turned around.

 

Trails of tears were left behind as she took every step as she got farther from her baby. (FYI this is a dream of the day she left the baby)

(All of sudden)

-Baby’s cries-

Kyung-hee jumped up from her sleep. She slowly got out of bed and walked out of the room.

 

Kyung-hee walked into a bedroom right next to theirs.

http://fashionablyliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/nursery.jpg

 

Kang toss in bed and notice that Kyung-hee wasn’t in bed anymore. He got up to look for her and walked pass the open door room right next to their room. He walked in.

 

“What are you doing up and why are you in here?” Kang asked.

 

“I just miss her, so I came here,” she replied. There was a long silent after that.

“Kang, she’s still alive,” she said.

 

“Stop talking nonsense, it’s been 12 years already,” he said.

 

“She was out in the cold, it’s cold, dark, and lonely, no one probably came to save her and she’s probably dead,” he said as tears came down.

 

“I feel like she’s still alive, under the same sky as us, and that she’s safe and sound from our life,” she cried.

 

“We can still find her if she’s alive, I left the necklace you design for me with her and that’s the only one in this world,” she continues.

They didn’t notice that there were two young girls there who overheard their conversation.

 

“Okay, I’ll believe you, we’ll find her one day,” he said. The two young girls left before they get spotted.

 

“Come on lets go back to sleep now,” Kang said and guided his wife back to their bedroom.

 

In the young girls’ bedroom

“Unnie, so that means Mi-young is still alive?” said the younger girl who looks like she’s 13 years old.

 

“I don’t know Jessi, I’ll have to find that out,” said the older girl.

 

“How are you going to do that, unnie?” asked Jessi.

 

“I’m going to go look for Mi-young, I have to find her. Kyung-hee took care of us when our parents doesn’t even have time for us, I want to help find Mi-young, protect her like how I protected you guys and how Kyung-hee protected us,” replied the older girl.

 

“I’m going to help you find her too no matter what you said I don’t care,” Jessi said and smiled.

 

“Taeyeon unnie and Jessica, us too we want to help find and protect Mi-young too no matter what, as long as Kyung-hee is happy,” said 6 other girls.

 

“Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun what are you guys doing up?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“We weren’t sleepy,” the girls replied together and smiled at their unnies.

 

“Okay all of us can do this together then,” said Taeyeon and Jessica.

 

“Yay!” the girls silently yelled.

 

“Let’s go to sleep now girls,” said Taeyeon.

 

“Okay,” the girls replied. “Goodnight,” the girls said to each other.

(FYI I’m going to make all the girls older than Tiffany, hope you guys wouldn’t mind.)

 

 

The Author’s point of view:

Two Years Later

“Unnie, hurry up and get up or we’re going to be late for school,” whined Seohyun.

 

“Yah do you want to die, go away I’m trying to sleep,” complained the sleeping girl.

 

“YAHH! Jess get up right now, we don’t have time for this right now!” yelled Taeyeon.

 

“I’m up, I’m up now,” Jessica said and lazily walked to the bathroom to get ready.

@ Seoul High School

The girls arrived at school.

“Yah, I can’t believe it’s the beginning of a new school year,” said Taeyeon.

 

“Ugh that mean waking up early now,” complain Jessica.

 

“Unnie I’ll be back I’m going to go grab something to drink,” said Yuri, she turn the two girls and continued, “Yah you two do you guys want to come along too?”

 

“Sure,” replied Sooyoung and Yoona.

 

“Okay you three can go, we’ll go ahead,” said Taeyeon. The three girls walked away.

They were talking and laughing, until. –Boom-

 

“Yahh!” yelled Sooyoung.

 

“Ah I’m sorry,” apologized the girl.

 

 Sooyoung took a look at the girl and saw that she looks lost.

 

“Aniyo, its okay I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to yell at you,” apologized Sooyoung.

 

Yuri look at the girl and her eyes widen, Yoona who notice Yuri’s reaction was about to ask her about it, but was interrupted.

 

“Excuse me, but have I’ve seen you somewhere?” asked Yuri.

 

“Aniyo, this is the first time I’ve seen you,” replied the girl and smiled.

 

“Waeyo, what’s wrong why were you looking at her in wide eyes?” Yoona asked quietly.

 

“Her necklace,” Yuri replied, and then continued, “and she also looks exactly like.”

 

 Yoona took a look and her eyes widen too. “Kyung-hee,” Yoona finished Yuri’s sentence. Sooyoung looked at them.

 

“What’s wrong with you guys?” asked Sooyoung.

 

“Once again, I’m sorry,” the girl apologized and turns to walk away.

 

“Um excuse me, may I ask you something?” asked Yuri.

 

“Neh,” the girl replied.

 

“Um may I know where you got that necklace?” asked Yuri. The girl at her necklace and touch it and smile.

 

“You know what I actually don’t know where I got from, it was with me every since I was a baby,” replied the girl.

 

“Oh okay, I was just wondering because it looks beautiful on you,” Yuri said.

 

“Thank you,” the girl thanked.

 

“You’re welcome,” Yuri said.

 

“I’m sorry I got to go, its nice meeting you and I hope I’ll meet you guys around again,” the girl said and smiles then waved and walked away.

 

“Can this girl be Mi-young?” asked Yoona.

 

“I don’t know, we can’t be sure of it,” replied Yuri.

 

“YAH, why are you guys leaving me out of this?” complained Sooyoung.

 

“We’ll explain later, we got to hurry up to get our food and get back to Tae, I think she has to know about this,” said Yuri. The girls got to Taeyeon them.

 

“Hey you guys are back,” said Taeyeon.

 

“Yea,” replied Yuri, Yoona, and Sooyoung.

 

“Jessi get up me and Yoona got something to say,” Yuri said to the lazy girl lying on the table falling asleep.

 

“No,” she replied and went back to sleep.

 

“Ugh, fine. I ran into this girl and she looked exactly like Kyung-hee and have the exact same necklace,” said Yuri, and Jessica jumped up right away from her sleep.

 

“Did you get her name?” Jessica asked.

 

“No we didn’t get her name yet,” said Yoona.

 

“And you guys do know that there’s only one of that necklace in this world,” said Yuri.

 

“She also doesn’t even know how she got that necklace and she said it was with her ever since she was a baby,” Yuri continued.

 

 “Are you guys sure?” asked Taeyoen.

 

“Somehow I have this feeling that this girl is the one,” said Yuri.

 

“How are we going to be sure of it that it’s her?” asked Seohyun.

 

“We’ll have to find that out and start protecting her just incase,” said Hyoyeon.

 

“We have to find out soon because it’s going around fast about the missing daughter of the Hwang Empire in our world right now,” said Sunny.

 

“Okay, since we’re at school now I don’t think this is a good place to talk about this right now, there are outsiders around and it will probably spread,” said Taeyeon.

 

“And what if she’s really Mi-young?” asked Sooyoung.

 

“We’ll protect her, keep her from our world, stay quiet and cover everything up. We can’t let anyone know about her. Everyone will go after her if this spreads,” said Taeyeon.

 

The girls nodded their head understanding their leader. Little did they know there was people watching and listening to them from a far.