Chapter 7: Getting infos. New friend.

Two Complete Different Worlds

 

After talking Tiffany to the doctor they went back to school. Skipping to the end of the day, when school was over.

 

@ The girls’ mansion.

            The girls got home. All the girls flopped onto the couch in the living room except Taeyeon. “Jess get started,” with that she left to her room. Jessica stands up to leave and turned towards the girls. “Get something to snack on then start training,” she ordered and left to start on her assignment.

 

1 hour later. Jessica walked into Taeyeon’s room. “Here’s what I got, I searched as much as I can and this is all I can get so far, we need to get to know her personally our self to know more,” said Jessica as she handed the paper. “Okay. Gather the girls together into the meeting room,” ordered Taeyeon, Jessica nodded and headed down to the basement.

 

The girls were training their butts off and were breaking sweats. The door swung open causing all the girls to stop what they were doing and turns towards the door. “Meeting room now,” ordered Jessica and walked back up stairs to the meeting room. The girls grabbed their towels to wipe their sweats before heading up into the meeting room.

 

Inside the meeting room.

The girls gather around and sat at the table while they wait for their leader to speak. “What we have about Tiffany,” said Taeyeon, “Full name: Tiffany Mi-young Hwang. DOB: August 1, 1989. Height: 162cm. Weight: 50kg. Blood type: O. Languages: Korean, English (Fluent), Chinese (Basic), Japanese (Basic), Spanish (Basic). Hobbies: Flute. Scholarship to US High School – Diamond Bar. She was left on the side of the street and was found and was taken into a foster home. No one adopted her; she left the foster house to US. She just came back recently and is now attending our school.” The girls looked at Taeyeon. “Now we need to find out more about her and get to know her,” said Taeyeon, the girls nodded and left to room to go train more.

 

A couple of weeks later.

 At the girls’ mansion, inside of the meeting room. “Okay, what so you guy got so far?” asked Taeyeon.

 

 “Obsessed with the color pink,” said Jessica.

 

 

 “Habit is cutting her food before eating and claps her hands whenever she laughing,” said Hyoyeon.

 

“Jealous with long legged people,” said Sooyoung.

 

“She’s afraid of bugs,” said Yuri.

 

“Tiffany likes writing and reading… she said she’s a big fan of literature and history,” said Seohyun.

 

“Loves to solve the Rubik’s cube,” said Yoona.

 

“Dream of becoming a singer,” said Sunny.

 

“Her charm is liveliness but this is also her weakness,” said Taeyeon, “Okay girls, that’s all for now.” And they left the room.

 

The next day at school.  During lunch, Tiffany was sitting down on the floor with her back against the tree, sleeping. She woke up and someone’s face was all up in her face. She screamed, shocking the guy, he fell onto his .

 

“Annyeong,” he squatted in of front of her. “What were you doing?” she asked, getting scared. “I was passing by and saw you, you look like a beautiful angel when you were sleeping,” he smiled. Tiffany’s eyes widen, “B-b-buli buli buil,” she screamed. “What?” he asked. “A bug on your head,” she yelled and screamed afterwards. He too screamed. “Get it off, get it off,” he yelled, running around and finally got it off.

 

Tiffany laughed at his goofiness. “Oh my name’s Joon Lee,” he said extending his hand, “You?” “Tiffany Hwang,” she chuckled and shook his hand. “Hmm seems like I just made a new friend,” said Joon and Tiffany nodded her head in agreement. They started talking and getting to know each other. ‘Made a new friend today’ she thought and smiled, ‘Maybe this can be a new beginning, making friends.’