Chapter 3: Hidden Daughter?

Two Complete Different Worlds

Anonymous #1’s Point of View:

So they have a daughter? I wonder if she’s pretty. (He goofily smiled.)

 

Anonymous #2’s Point of View:

So this daughter of theirs is the last heir of the Hwang? (His left eye brow went up.)

 

Anonymous #3’s Point of View:

Hidden daughter? (He smirked.)

 

Anonymous #4’s Point of View:

(His face was emotionless.)

 

Anonymous #5’s Point f View:

(He quietly chuckled and flashes his eye smile.)

 

Author’s Point of View:

The girls headed to class without knowing that there were people watching. They stepped out of their hiding spot; some of them were a bit surprised.

 

“Yah! What are you guys doing here?” yelled the orange yellow headed guy, started pointing at them and panicking. He took a step forward and tripped over a rock.

 

“(Chuckle) you haven’t changed,” whispered the guy who looked adorable, but yet y at the same time, he smiled at his good old buddy.

 

They just stared at each other for a bit then looked at the two oldest who was burning holes into each others head; they were gripping their hands tightly into a fist.

 

“Guys stop, can’t we be friends again?” asked the orange yellow headed guy.

 

“Come on Kikwang..Jaejoong…Jay,” he said.

 

“Joon things just aren’t the same anymore,” Kikwang said. The two oldest parted and walked off, so did Kikwang.

 

“Why can’t we just forget about what happened between us in the past? We’re supposed to be brothers, who are always there for each other when needed. Why and how did we let one person get between us? Are we really not going to be friends anymore? Is this how our friendship is really going to end?” he said quietly.

 

What he didn’t know is that the boys was still there and heard what he says.

 

“Sorry Joon things can’t go back to the same anymore,” Kikwang whispered. The boys went their separate ways.

 

Jay reached to the abandon class where him and his friends (2pm) always hang out, he went to sit in a desk. What Joon had said was stuck in his mind.

 

(“Why can’t we just forget about what happened between us four in the past? We’re supposed to be brothers, who are always there for each other when needed. Why and how did we let one person get between us? Are we really not going to be friends anymore? Is this how our friendship is really going to end?”)  

Flashbacks flow back one by one of them. He shook it off.

 

“Yah, I heard that there’s a new student today and she’s a sophomore, quite pretty too,” said a guy with cubby cheeks. Jay just stood up and walked away.

 

“Hyung where are you going?” asked Wooyoung.

 

-Flash-

“Why did you do that, why?” he asked as it brought him into tears, seeing the girl love in his arm suffering.

 

“I couldn’t just stand and watch the person I love going to get kill,” she replied. “Shh don’t talk anymore,” he said.

 

“Promise me that you will stay strong in the future and for your sister. She needs you the most right now; protect her like you protect me. She has no one left but you,” she cried.

 

After a long silent she continued, “Jay I love you, don’t forget that.”

 

“I love you too,” he said.

 

“Jay It’s cold,” she said.

 

“It’s okay I’ll keep you warm,” he said and hugged her tighter.

 

“I’m getting sleepy,” she cried.

 

“Don’t fall asleep you can’t fall asleep, please stay with me. You can’t lave me,” he cried.

 

 (Jay, my eyes are getting heavy and heavier. I’m going to close my eyes for a bit, okay?) She thought.

 

“Jay can you sing for me,” she asked and tried her best to give him a smile. He smiled back and nodded and singing.

 

♫ Byolun byolinde manjil su issnun byolun

Baby you are my star

Baby you are my star

Yeah, girl that’s what you are

Niga nae yojara,

Naega do bitnaneun got gata ♫

 

She smiled with tears slipping from her eyes as she listens to him sing. His eyes were close as he was singing; it was the last thing she wanted was for him to sing for her for the last time. This was is the last time they’re going to be together.

 

♫ Cham oretdongan aju oretdongan

Ige sarangi anil ttebuto

We’ve been loving each other

Girl want you to know I love you more

Naman barabwa jun noege

Nanmar-halge nol saranghe

Nega da halge non malman he

They know I’m Jay Park, they also know you so what

I love you, I love you ♫

 

Her eyes are getting heavier; she knows that she can’t hold any longer, she smiled and slowly closed her eyes. Her last thought in her mind, (I love you, Park Jaebeom.)

 

Ajikdo nan nol bomyon solle

Ajikdo nan niga gunggeumhe

Byoreun byorinde manjil su inneun byoreun

Baby you are my star ♫

 

 Jay opens his eyes and saw her with her eyes closed.

 

“No don’t close you eyes, stay with me,” he cried. Tears slipped from his eye and a teardrop fell from her eye.

 

“I’m sorry that I couldn’t protect you. Baby please wake up,” he cried. He best friends watched the scene from a far.

 

“Oppa!” called his little sister and he turned to look at her, she looked scared and frighten. She looked and saw who was in her older brother’s arm.

“Unnie!” she yelled.

 

“Stay there; don’t come over here it’s dangerous, I’ll come to you,” Jay yelled to his sister, he got up to head to his sister but got shot in his arm.

 

“AHHH,” he yelled. “Oppa!” his little sister yelled and started to run towards him before Jaejoong could grab her. She got to her brother safely from all the shots because the boy backed her up.

 

“YAH I TOLD YOU TO STAY THERE WHY DID YOU COME!” he yelled at her and she cried.

 

“-Sigh- I’m sorry, look oppa just didn’t want anything to happen to you,” he said trying to stop her from crying.

 

“Oppa, is unnie okay?” she asked him, he didn’t answer her question.

 

“Oppa,” she called and looks up to him and saw his eyes red from the cries and getting teary.

 

“Aniyo, she’s just asleep,” she cried as her brother hugged her.

 

(“Promise me that you will stay strong in the future and for your sister. She needs you the most right now; protect her like you protect me. She has no one left but you,” she cried.) Her voice echoed in his head as he hugged his little sister tighter.

 

“Everything’s going to be okay, oppa will protect you,” he whispered to his sister who’s crying in his arm.

 

-Flash-

-Back to present-

Jay shoves it off and keeps walking in deep thought up the stairs. –BAM! – Jay fell hard on his as he felt weight on him.

 

“Aish,” he hissed and looked up to see a girl, she was trying to get off of him, but was struggling and fell back on him.

 

“Yah get off of me!” he yelled and she flinched hearing his loud, angry voice.

 

“I’m so sorry,” she apologized trying to get up, but couldn’t. Her ankle got sprain as she fell when she missed the step of the stairs and fell on top of Jay.

 

“Stop acting. Trying to seduce me,” he scoffed and continued, “How low, third-rate.” “Get lost,” he said in a disgusted tone, what he said about her caused her to cry.

 

“Ah now you’re using tears,” he said and chuckle, “Great acting skills you got there, how pathetic.” Jay walked away.

 

She slowly got up and tried her best to stand and walk away in pain, emotionally and physically. She slowly took step by step and found a big tree and sat there.

 She took a deep breath and smiled.

 

“It’s your first day of school here, you can’t let you guard down. Aja, aja fighting,” she cheered and smiled, but burst out crying.

 

She cried for 15 minutes. Finally stop and she stood up really fast forgot that she sprained her ankle and walked fast and fell, and tears came out again.

 

-Bell ring-

Everyone was seated as the teacher walked in.

 

“Good Morning class,” the teacher greeted. –Silent-

 

“-Sigh- Good Morning class,” she greeted again, but louder this time.

 

“Good morning Ms. Lee,” half of the class response.

 

“Let’s get started with today’s lesson,” said Ms. Lee, before you could start the lesson there was a knock at the open door. The student went off task no one was paying attention.

 

“Yes,” said Ms. Lee.

 

“You have a new student today,” said the staff, “I’ll bring her in.”

 

“Okay thank you,” said Ms. Lee. The staff came in supporting a girl, her eyes was red from crying.

 

“Omo what happen? Ms. Lee whispered.

 

“It’s nothing big,” said the girl being supported, she turned to the staff that helped her and nodded that she’s okay now and the staff left with a worried face asking if she’s sure but the girl limping gave her a reassuring smile with that the staff left.

 

“Class, today we have a new student. Please treat her well and help her around,” said Ms. Lee, but no one was listening.

 

“Please introduce yourself,” said Ms. Lee.

“Annyeonghaseyo my name is Hwang Tiffany,” she introduce herself. Yuri looks up and was shock.

“Unnie that’s who we were talking about,” she whispered low enough for just her and Taeyeon to hear, Taeyeon looked up and so did the rest of the girls and they were shock too.

“But how come she looks like she just got done crying?” Sooyoung asked the girls.

 

“I know right, I don’t remember seeing her like that, she was smiling beautifully from what I remember,” said Yoona as rested her chin on her hand.

 

“Hmm now where to seat you...Oh right between Jay and Yuri,” said Ms. Lee and pointed her pointer towards the two of them and she saw Yuri smiling and waving at her, while Jay was not paying attention.

 

Yuri notice Tiffany’s bandage ankle, she saw how much pain Tiffany’s in as she took a step. Jessica, who was looking couldn’t help but felt the pain that Tiffany’s in too.

Before Tiffany could take any step further both Jessica and Yuri walked up to her and support her and walk her to her desk slowly, carefully trying to not put any pressure in her ankle.

 

“Gwen-chahn-ah?” asked Jessica with worries all over her face.

 

“Yeh,” said Tiffany. “You should go and get your ankle check up,” said Yuri.

“Aniyo, I’m fine it’s just a little sprain,” said Tiffany and she flash her eye smile to reassure them.

 

“Yah she’s pretty,” said Taecyeon.

 

“She’s like a fallen angel,” said Wooyoung, “but why does she look like she was crying?” he wonder, resting his chin on his hand.

Jay was curious of who they were talking about, so he looked up and saw the girl he bumped into earlier. Her eyes were really red and her ankle was bandaged.

(She wasn’t acting earlier.) Jay thought to himself, feeling terrible about what he said to her. The girls reached to Tiffany’s desk.

 

“Kam-sa-ham-ni-da,” Tiffany thanked the girls. She turned to her left and saw Jay, smiled and greeted him,

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Jay just nodded his head and she turned away. (I can see the pain I caused in her eyes, but she still gave me a smile. Why is she acting like nothing happened?) Jay thought.

These are the students in the class:

Taeyang

Sooyoung

Tiffany

Yoona

Hyunseung

Wooyoung

Jessica

Jinwoon

Yunho

Chunji

Donghae

Hongki

Hoya

Joon

Kikwang

Onew

Seungri

Sunny

Daesung

Heechul

Hyoyeon

Hyunshik

Jaejoong

Jonghyun

Taeyeon

Yuri

Minwoo

Taecyeon

Jay

Leetuek

Thunder

Yoochun

Seohyun

Soohyun

Seungho

Yoseob