Chapter 4: Introducing Each Other

Two Complete Different Worlds

Author’s point of view:

 

“Since we have a new student today I’ll give you guys times to get to know each other, so I’ll be back later,” said Ms. Lee, walking out of the room. Then everyone went to do their own things.

 

All 9 girls gathered to Tiffany’s desk. They all stand around her like they were going to bully her or something, giving her hard and serious stares. Tiffany lowered her head, afraid of them and trying to not make eye contact with them.

 

Sooyoung grabbed Tiffany’s chin, moving her face side to side.

 

“She really does look like Kyung-hee, nose, lip, and especially her eyes,” said Sooyoung.

 

Upon hearing the name Kyung-hee, 7 heads turns straight towards the desk of the Tiffany.

 

“Yah!” yelled Yuri, “Are you crazy? Why did you have to say it out loud?” and smack Sooyoung in the head.

 

“Sorry I forgot,” Sooyoung apologized rubbing the spot where she got hit, “I’m pretty sure no one heard.” The 7 people turned away acting like nothing happen as Sooyoung looked around the classroom to see if anyone was listening.

 

“Be careful about this next time, I’m not just talking to you Sooyoung, I’m talking to all of you too,” Taeyeon ordered in a low tone.

 

“Neh,” the girls replied. Leaving Tiffany confused.

 

“Ah Annyeong, I’m Sooyoung, but call me Soo,” greeted Sooyoung, “We bumped into each other earlier, do you remember?”

 

“Ah neh, I remember,” said Tiffany.

 

“I’m Yuri, but call me Yul,” said Yuri, “I was with Sooyoung earlier.”  

 

“Annyeong, Yoona here,” greeted Yoona, “I was with both of them from earlier too.”

 

“Hi, I’m Jessica, but Jessi or Jess for short,” said Jessica.

 

“Taeyeon, Tae for short,” said Taeyeon.

 

“Hello I’m Sunny,” greeted Sunny.

 

“Hyoyeon here,” said Hyoyeon.

 

“Hey I’m Seohyun,” said Seohyun.

 

“Now It your turn to introduce yourself,” said Sunny.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo my name is Hwang Tiffany,” Tiffany introduce herself.

 

“How old are you?” asked Hyoyeon.

 

“17,” replied Tiffany, “I skipped a grade.”

 

“Ah then we’re your unnies, just call us unnie,” said Seohyun.

 

“Um neh,” said Tiffany.

 

3 boys walked up to them.

 

“Hi, I’m Taeyang,” said Taeyang, flashing his eye smile.

 

“Daesung here,” said Daesung, waved his hand.

 

“Yo, Seungri,” said Seungri, raising his hand up.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica stared at the 3 boys.

 

“Yah what are you three doing here for?” Taeyeon hissed at Taeyang in a low tone.

 

“Making a new friend duh,” said Taeyang.

 

“You three idiots don’t make friends,” Jessica hissed.

 

“So, now we do,” said Taeyang.

 

While Taeyeon, Jessica, and Taeyang were having their little bickering the two boys were drooling. Taeyang keep his eyes on Tiffany still. Jessica pulled Taeyang away from the desk and Taeyeon followed behind.

 

“Daesung and Seungri come here,” ordered Taeyeon, but they didn’t hear her. She went to the two of them and pulled their ears.

 

“You guys don’t need to be friends with her, you’ll just scare her away,” hissed Jessica.

 

“And you guys won’t?” Taeyang pointed them out.

 

“But anyway thanks for the help girls,” thanked Taeyang as him and the boys went back to their seat.

 

“Do a research on her when we get back home,” whispered Taeyang as he gave order to Daesung.

 

“Jessi do a background check on her when we get home,” ordered Taeyeon as they headed back to the girls.

 

“Everything?” asked Jessica.

 

“Every single thing about her, don’t even leave one small thing out. I want everything, all of the details and information,” said Taeyeon.

 

“Neh,” said Jessica.

 

Ms. Lee came back and started the lesson.