Sketch

Love at first...FIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI'SPOV 

I fluttered my eyes open as my alarm clock goes off. I groaned and threw it somewhere. 

"Wake him up. He's late for school. It's 6:30." I heard voices outside my room.

"Nae, my lady." I heard my butler, Kim Soon's voice. The door slammed open and I felt someone shake me. "Young Master, wake up. My lady said, you're late for school."

"Aiiish. Tell her to shut up."

"YAH! KIM JONG IN! IRREONA YOU SLEEPY HEAD!" I felt a hand smacked my head and my ears being pulled.

"Ah...ah...ah...my ears."

"Wake up or die!?"

"Arasseo arasseo. I'm up!"

She let go of my ears. "Good. Now, I'll give you 15 minutes to get ready."

15 minutes!? I SHOWER FOR LIKE.....10 MINUTES AND 10 MINUTES TO PREPARE! 

"Your time's running!" she yelled.

I messed my hair and went to the bathroom and took 5 minutes shower. After, I wrapped the towel around my lower waist. I proceeded to my walk in closet and opened it. 

"AH!" I jumped a little and almost had a heart attack when I saw Jinyoung sleeping. Her knees up to her chest and her head to the side. WHAT THE HECK IS SHE DOING HERE!? 

"Yah! Pabbo girl!" I shook her awake and she fluttered her eyes open.

"Eh? Nuguyah?"

"Me!? Yah! Why are you--"

Her eyes widened and slapped me across the cheek. "WHY ARE YOU HERE!?"

"Mwo!?"

"You're in my room!"

"Excuse me but you're in my room."

"Mworagwo!?"

"You're sleeping inside my walk in closet."

She didn't respond for 10 seconds and then her eyes widened bigger. "Oh right! I hid inside your walk in closet!"

"And what the heck were you thinking!?"

"Uh....I saw a girl walking towards your room and I have no way out so I ran back to your room and hid inside the closet."

"Mwo!? So you heard eveything--"

She nodded and chuckled. Aww her cheekbones are cute. :''> stop it. "Come now. We're going to school."

"I haven't took a bath yet and I stink."

"Yeah your breath stink." I joked. To be honest, she doesn't smell anything at all. Even her morning breath.

She covered and pushed me aside. She ran to the bathroom and shut the door closed. I shook my head and smiled. Pabo!

 

 

JINYOUNG'SPOV

"No Kai! I'm jumping through your window! I'm not going to face her!" I struggled myself from Kai's grip. He want to introduce me to the girl. DO EVEN KNOW HOW SHE YELLED AT HIM LAST NIGHT. GOSH. I'M DEAD.

"It'll be okay, trust me."

"Oh sorry but I don't. You love putting me into trouble."

"This time, I won't. Arasseo?"

"No! Kim Jong In! Let go of me you scumbag!"

"Oh...she's here. Yah!" Kai called out and the lady turned around.

"Oh, Jongin-ah. You're done. You're late for--and who's this?" her eyebrow raised. I swallowed a gulp. KIM JONG IN, I WILL KILL YOU.

"She's Park Jin Young. My servant."

"Servant!? Mwo!?" She smacked Kai on the head and I had the urge to hold my laughter. "How many times did I tell you to treat girls with respect you !"

"Aiish. Yah stop smacking my head!"

"I won't if you change for good."

"You're so crazy."

"I know. Oh....Jinyoung dongsaeng?"

"Eh?" she called me dongsaeng? How old is she?

"You're too pretty to be his servant." I felt my cheeks gone red when I heard that. Flattered much?

Kai leaned in and whispred. "You know, she likes to joke around."

"Your girlfriend just complimented me." I mumbled.

"Mwo!? Girlfriend?! Yah Noona!" he called out.

"Mworagwo!? Noona?"

"Nae. She's my sister. Got a problem?"

"No no, you got it all wrong, dongsaeng. I'm Kim Jong Hee. I'm his older, hottiest, prettiest sister." she winked at me. "Jongin-ah! You'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter