Fever

Love at first...FIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI'SPOV

The car ride was silent. None of us said a word, not until I broke the silence. "Eomma..."

"What, Jongin?"

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked, in a soft tone.

"Because it's for your benefit." she answered without looking at me.

"For my benefit or for your benefit?"

This time she looked at me. "I am your mother, Jongin. I know what's the best for you. Sooner, you will understand me. You will thank me for doing this to you."

I shook my head. "Ani. You only want what's the best for me not my happiness. You never gave me freedom. I never felt your motherly love, eomma."

"This is how I show my love!" she snapped.

"No eomma.....you don't know what love is." 

Then, she slapped me across the cheek. "DON'T YOU DICTATE ME, KIM JONG IN!" 

I clenched my fist and my jaw. And luckily, the red light was on and I took the advantage to get out of the car and running away.

"KIM JONG IN! GET BACK HERE!" I heard my mother shout after me but I just ignored him. I ran faster and just followed where my legs take me.

 

 

JINYOUNG'SPOV

I just can't take off my mind what I saw earlier. How Kai's mother slapped him. Is that how his mother treats her? I mean, I kinda pity him...a bit. 

"Jinyoungieee." eomma whined, smiling at me.

"Yes eomma?"

"I said, which color is better? This red or purple?" she asked, raising a red off shoulder shirt and a purple one too.

"Purple." I replied.

"Gwaenchanna? You seem to be thinking too deep." she handed the saleslady the red shirt and placed the purple one on the basket.

"I'm fine. Eomma, can I just go home? I don't have mood for shopping." WHAT AM I THINKING!? I CAN'T LET KAI RUIN MY SHOPPING MOOD!

"What? So you don't wanna go shopping with me?" she pouted.

"No eomma it's just..." I let out a sigh and rubbed my temples. "Fine I'll go shopping with you."

"No no I'm just kidding. You can go home and cook dinner for us, that'll be great." 

I nodded. "I'll just cook ramen."

"Whatever my baby want to cook." she winked at me.

*****

I let out a sigh as I was walking my way home. But then, I felt water dripplets on my skin. I looked up and realized, it's raining. I groaned and ran to the waiting shed. It's raining before I got home!? OH DEAR. My phone began ringing and I took it out from my pocket. "Eomma?"

"Jinyoungieee. I heard there's gonna be a heavy rain later and there's a chance that the electricy will be gone out. I'm still at the mall. Are you home?"

"Uh...yes eomma."

"Good. You have to cook dinner now and save batteries for later. There's a flashlight in the drawer in my room. I think I can't make it home tonight. I'll be staying in a hotel few blocks away."

"Eomma, don't you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter