Troublemaker

Love at first...FIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINYOUNG'SPOV

I was watching Inspiring Generation on KBS when my phone began to ring. I picked it up without looking at the caller ID. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Don't let the driver wait." I heard the familiar voice on the other line.

"Huh? Who's this?" 

"Tssk. Are you pabo!? Who do you think asked the driver to fetch you up at 7pm!?" 

I put the phone away a little. This jerk! How did he got my number!?

"Yah! How did you got my number!?"

"I have my sources."

"And that is?"

"Don't forget I can practically eat up my own money."

"Mwo!? You are really one big headed guy huh!?"

"Yah! Talk about that later, the driver's waiting outside your house!"

"Did you really just--"

"Yes I did now go! Ppalli!"

"Andwae!"

"Are you really being stubborn right now!?"

"Yes now bye!" I hung up. 

I slipped on my slippers and went outside. A mercedez benz is parked infront of my house and a man in a suit is standing beside it.

"Uh....annyeong." I greeted.

"Goodevening, Park Jinyoung-ssi." He bowed down.

"Um...are you Kai's driver?" 

He nodded. "Ne~agassi. Pls hop in."

"Uh...I'm sorry but I won't go. I already told your master that I won't go with his house especially that he's a guy."

"Really? Arasseo. Then, I'll just leave then."

I nodded. "Yes, sir. Jesuhamnida."

"Gwaenchanna, Jinyoung-ssi. I'm glad that you are well-disciplined lady."

I flashed him a smile and nodded. He was about to go inside the driver's seat when his phone rang. "I'll just take this."

 

 

KAI'SPOV

That girl is really something! She's playing hard huh!? I dialed my driver's number, Min Woo. The phone rang 5 times before he picked it up.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Min Woo-ah! Where are you guys now!?"

"Uh...young master, but Jingyoung-ssi said that you she already told you she's not coming."

"Mworagwo!? And you'll listen to that stupid little freak!?"

"Ne?"

"She'll come no matter what! Drag her if you have to! Do something!"

"Aigesumida young master."

I hung up. She's playing hard to get huh!?

 

 

JINYOUNG'SPOV

"Jinyoung-ssi." Kai's driver called out. 

I turned around and looked at him. "Wae?"

"You have to come."

I flashed him a fake smile. "I'm sorry agassi but I really don't want. Tell your master to--AHHHH!!!" I was cut off when Kai's driver walked towards me and carried me on his shoulder then shoved me inside his car. He quickly hop inside the driver's seat and locked all the doors. 

"Jesuhamnida, Jinyoung-ssi."

"Agassi, let me out! I don't want to go! With that guy with his hormones! Let me out, jaebal!"

"Jesuhamnida. Young master is really mad. I don't want to be fired from my job. I have family."

I just stopped struggling and sat down, peacefully. "Aigesumida."

15 minutes later, we arrived infront of a huge mansion. A 'hogwart' style mansion. 

"We're here." Kai's driver opened the door for me. I got out of the car and stared at the mansion. Daebak!

"Uh...agassi--"

"I'm Min Woo. My name's Choi Min Woo, Jinyoung-ssi."

"Uh...Min Woo-ah...is this really Kai's house?"

He nodded and the gates just opened with guards, standing on both sides of the gate. I walked inside the mansion and scanned the place. Everything looks elegant. Everything is gold and shiny and neat.

"Fascinating right?" Minwoo said.

I nodded out of blue. "Daebak."

"Young master is waiting in his room."

I suddenly looked at him. "Mwo!? His room!?"

"Ne..."

"Aniya! I won't go!"

He suddenly laugh. "Don't worry, I reminded him to always use protection."

"MWO!?"

He laughed. "I'm just kidding, Jinyoung-ssi." He lead me to Kai's room and his room is like the size of my entire house! Minwoo knocked on the door. "Young master, Jinyoung-ssi is here."

"Let her in." Kai responded in a dull tone.

The door just opened without Minwoo pushing it open or turning the knob. Even the room is hi-tech huh? I slowly walked inside and the door just shut closed.

"Did Minwoo had to drag you? he had put you to sleep or--"

"I don't wanna waste more time. What do you want!?" I snapped.

He turned his arm chair along with himself, he placed his feet on the top of his long glass desk and his smirk never fades. "I told you I don't accept words. I accept actions."

"So?"

"So? You have to be my slave."

It was an awkward silence for 10 seconds then I errupted in laughter. He just stared at me with a 'pls give me a long patience with this girl' look.

"Mwo? Slave? Hahahahahahahahaha. Michigasseo? Slave? Who are you huh!?"

"I am the son of the owner of Shinjjang University. Want me to expell you?"

Instead of getting piss, I just laughed. "Expell me? Jinjja? Dude, you have no powers at all. Only your appa can do that."

"Yah are you really testing me right now?"

"Yes I am. Wae!? What will you do?" I said in a mocking voice.

"If you're sincerly sorry then you should obey me. Be my slave and I'll accept your apology."

"Nevermind. I take my apology back." I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter