That is rich

Love at first...FIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINYOUNG'SPOV

~Namjaga saranghal ttaeen kkok hangsang gyeote meomulmyeonseo neul haejugo sipeunge chamanha sarange ppajil ttaen--~

I tapped on the switch off button of my alarm clock, Yes my alarm tone is Man In Love by Infinite. I totally love Infinite especially Myungsoo But this is a little bit annoying. I slept at 1am last night, watching Rooftop Prince and I'm suppose to wake up 6am? Oh c'mon.

Just then, I heard a knock on the door.

"Jinyoung-ah. Wake up, time for school." I heard Eomma's voice.

Sure I did heard her but I just want 5 more minutes sleep.

She just keeps on knocking. "Jinyoung! It's your first day so you don't wanna be late!!! Eomma loves you." 

I just groaned. Yeah, it's my first day in school, Shinjjang University. I don't even know why eomma made me transfer there. I mean, that school's fee costs alot. And it only suits for rich kids. I don't even know if they have good education there. I hop out of the bed and proceeded downstairs. 

"Goodmorning~! Eomma have made your favorite, omo rice." she placed the food on the table and a banana milk. Smells great.

I ate the food and finished it within 3 minutes and drank the water down. I'll save up banana milk for later. I stood up and ran upstairs to my room and proceeded to the bathroom. I took my toothbrush and toothpaste and applied toothpaste on the toothbrush. I began brushing my teeth. After brushing my teeth for 5 minutes and making sure my tounge is clean, I removed my pjs. I the shower into hot. It's early in the morning and I'm pretty sure I don't wanna freeze to death. I stepped into the shower and took a bath. Of coures, you know the routine of taking a bath. Shampoo. Scrub your body. Conditioner and Rinse.

After taking a quick shower, well uh 30 minutes shower is too quick for us girls. ^__^v I stepped out from the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I got out from my bathroom but almost had a heart attack when I saw eomma inside my room with her smiley face.

"Eomma! What are you doing here?" I asked, holding the towel tighter to my body.

"I prepared your uniform! It's well-ironed." she flashed me a smiley face.

I nodded and smiled back. "Arasseo. You can leave now."

She nodded with her smiley face and left the room. Sometimes, eomma can be creepy.'

**********

"Have a great day on your first day, sweetheart." Eomma said as she my hair and peck my cheek.

"Thanks. I'll just walk home later, I guess." 

She nodded and I hopped out of her car. I shut the door close and bid her goodbye. She flashed me a smile and then drove off. I took a deep breath before entering the school. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter