Talking back and humiliation

Love at first...FIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINYOUNG'POV

My eyes almost bulged out when I saw who's sitting beside me. That jerk! I just shook my head and just flip through the pages of my english book. I noticed him plugged his earphones into his ears and shut his eyes closed as he lean his head back. I gotta admit, he look pretty hot with the position--WAIT WHAT!? I'M CRAZY. WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING! Get to your senses, Jinyoung!

Just then, I heard something slam on the desk. We all jumped into what we heard.

"KIM JONG IN!! GET OUT OF THIS CLASS IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA PARTICIPATE IN MY CLASS! YOU HAVE NO RESPECT! USING EARPHONES IN MY CLASS!? HOW DARE YOU!" Ms. Smith bursted, flaming into fire.

Kai just groaned and took off his left earphone. "What?"

"I said, GET.OUT." Ms. Smith breathed heavingly.

"I enjoy my position but whatever." He muttered and left the class without anymore word. Wow! That disrespectful jerk! I wonder his parents can deal with his trashy attitude.

We finished our first 3 subject and now it's gunna be the last on the row. Math. And I hate math. Mental abuse to humans.

"Goodmorning class." A bald teacher came in.

"Goodmorning Mr. Jang." they all greeted.

"I heard we have a new student, her name is Park Jin Young, correct me if I'm wrong." He declared as he looked at his record book.

I raised my right hand up. "It's me sir."

"Oh...it's you. Welcome to Math."

I nodded. 

"Well, pass all your homeworks." 

They all passed their homeworks except me. Well it's understandable because I'm a transferee and I'm excempted for today. Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Kim Jong In, where have you been?" Mr. Jang asked, in a calm voice.

WHY IS HE HERE AGAIN? And how could Mr. Jang be calm about him skipping class?

"Out." was all he responded and took a sit beside me. I just stared at him and he noticed so he looked at me."What? Surprise?"

I just raised my eyebrow at him. "Totally. I never thought you also have that trashy attitude of yours towards the class."

He smirked. "Well, now you know. I bet you were fangirling over me before."

"Excuse me? I don't. And I never will. You're not just a jerk, you're a cocky one."

"I get that alot." He retorted.

I just rolled my eyes and looked the other way, ignoring his ugly face. I hate him!

"Jong In, did you do your homework?" Mr. Jang asked.

"I didn't plan on doing it." He responded and shrugged.

WHAT!? He's just the worst person I met!

"Well okay. Class, let's start the lesson. All eyes on me now." Mr. Jang started discussing about Math. Well, I just can't sink in the things he's discussing so I just stare at him while my mind is on something else.

"Jong In, can you do example number 2? It's kinda difficult but atleast try." Mr. Jang said.

I mentally laughed. Seriously? I bet he'll get D on this. I mean, he can't even answer a simple one, can he? He went to the front with his dull face and grabbed the marker. He solved example number 2. Ugh! He's gonna get a big X on this. After he solved, he went back to his seat.

"Kim Jong In." Mr. Jang took a deep breath. "You did good. Well done."

MWO!? HE DID GOOD!? OKAY I'LL TAKE THOSE WORDS BACK. He did....good. atleast. *apply cold water to the burn area* Everyone applauded. for him. WOW. JUST WOW. They praise him so much? Whatever.

I looked at him and he just smirked at me and gave me a 'sorry not sorry' look. I just rolled my eyes and rested my head on my hand.

******

I pulled out my lunchbox and half smiled. I'm at the cafeteria, going to take my lunch. This cafeteria looks like a fancy buffet restaurant. Everything looks delicious but everything costs alot. I can't afford 30,000 won for just a lunch. I opened my lunchbox and my chopsticks and began eating.

Everyone in this cafeteria are eating the school's food. I let out a sigh. They didn't even think the money they could use for better things than to spend it on one lunch.

"Jinny?" I looked up and saw...

"AHRIM!?" 

"Jinny ah! You made it here! I thought I wouldn't see you anymore!" she excitedly said.

"Me too. But yeah, I'm here."

Ahrim is my bestfriend. Since diapers. We went to same school when we were in middle school but seperated because she had to go to Canada for 3 years and came back. Now, I'll see her more often. 

She sat down placing her tray of foods and faced me. "I missed you. Heard you go to class B?"

I nodded. "Yup."

"And do you even know that Exo's Kai is there!?" she squealed.

Kai? She knows Kai? What the heck.

"You know him? You're a fangirl too?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter