Bullied

Love at first...FIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINGYOUNG'SPOV

I flopped down on my bed, spreading my arms and legs open and letting out a frustrating sigh.

"JINYOUUUNGGIEEE~!" Eomma called out from outside. I just shut my eyes and shoved my face on the pillow.

"JINYOUNGIEEE~! EOMMA IS HEEEEREEEE!!" 

I pretended to be asleep so she wouldn't be so loud anymore. I heard the door creaked open and I knew it was her. "Jinyoungie?....Aiissh my Jinyoung is already asleep but it's still 7pm. She must be very tired..." I felt her hand carress my face. "Eomma loves you very much." Then she felt my forehead and left the room.

I fluttered my eyes open and stared at the door. I love you too, eomma.

*****

"Jinyoungie. How was first day of school?" Eomma asked, with a smile on her face.

"Uh...it was....fine."

"Jinjja? Good. Well have fun on your second day. Love you." she peck my cheek and I flashed her a half smile. I hopped out of the car and shut the door closed. She drove off. Well, here we go again.

I entered the school and all eyes on me and most are whispering to each other and others rolling their eyes. I just shook my head and proceeded to my locker which is locker 87. I opened my locker with students staring at me. What the hell is their problem? I just ignored it and opened my locker but then what caught me is there's a red paper sticking out infront of me.

 

THE RED NOTE.

YOU'RE DEAD.

From: 12 wolves

 

"THE TRANSFEREE GOT THE RED NOTE!!!!!!!!" A student declared and everyone hi-fived.

Red note? What the heck!? Is this a korean movie or something? Some sick physco putting this into my locker! Where the hell did this came from!? I snatched the note from my locker and crumpled it, throwing it in the trash can. I grabbed all my books and locked my locker. I went to my room and everyone is still staring at me. Wow, this is getting creepy now huh?

"THE TRANSFEREE GOT THE RED NOTE!" The same guy declared in my room.

I raised my eyebrow on him and he just me an evil smirk. I opened my bag to get my things but I screamed and fell on the floor when I saw snakes inside my bag. HOW ON EARTH DID IT GOT INSIDE MY BAG!? Everyone erupted in laughter. I quickly grabbed my bag and ran to the window, I opened it and threw the snake outside but I accidentally dropped my bag on the groundfloor. They even laughed harder.

"How's the feeling transferee? Being bullied?" a girl with short skirt, took a step forward towards me with her arms folded on her chest. 

"It's actually fun." I replied sarcastically.

She smirked. "Jinjja? Then are you enjoying it?"

"Of coures. I like adventures." 

The girl exchanged looks with my classmates. "She enjoys it. Why don't we make it more entertaining?" she smirked.

I flashed her a sarcastic smile. "That will be so interesting. But wait for me, I'll get my bag downstairs." 

They all laughed at my stupid action. I didn't care. I just rushed downstairs and saw my bag on the floor but the snakes are gone. I picked up the bag and dusted it off. Then, I felt something poured on my head. I looked up and they splashed water at my face. I heard the laughter erupting. I angrily wiped my face off. They threw trash at me and splashed water at me. I'M GONNA BURST. I WILL FACE THEM. I WILL REALLY FACE THEM.

I ran up to the 4th floor and my classroom. 2 door were immediately locked when I stepped in. "YAH!!!" I yelled.

But then, they began throwing eggs at me. Fresh eggs. It actually hurt because it hit my eye. I was protecting my face with my sleeves.

"ATTACK!!! KEEP ATTACKING GUYS!" 

After with the eggs, they splashed me a buck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter