You're so gullible

Love at first...FIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINYOUNG'SPOV

"I'll go now eomma." I pecked eomma on the cheek.

"Arasseo. Bye bye ^^" 

I waved goodbye and picked up my lunch box. I shut the door closed when I heard a car honked. The window of the car rolled down. 

"Yah monkey!" 

I raised my eyebrow. "What are you doing here poopface!?"

"Mwo!? Poopface! Yah! You don't talk to your master like that!"

I mentally rolled my eyes. "Aigesumida young master."

"Good. Hop in my car. Don't waste time, I'm late for school."

"Oh you actually cares if you're late or not? Aww." I made a mocking face while he just rolled his eyes.

"Just hop in freak!"

"No thanks. I rather walk my way to school."

"I'm doing this because I have some things I will ask you to do. Like getting my books from my locker."

"I will walk my way to school so you can leave now. Besides, a slave doesn't get inside her master's car, right?"

"Oh right. Thanks for reminding me now suit yourself." He rolled up the window and drove off.

HOW DARE HIM COME HERE AND FETCH ME UP?! STUPID KAI!!! >///////<

*****

I opened my locker and grabbed all my books when I noticed a presence beside me. I already knew it's Ahrim. Well, I remember what I did to her the other day. I slapped her and I felt super guilty about it. 

"Uh... ahrim..." I called out.

She ignored me. -.-

"Ahrim..."

She shut her locker, harshly and left. OKAY SHE'S REALLY IGNORING ME. I ran and caught up with her, tapping her on the shoulder. She immediately shrugged it off. "Don't touch me!"

"Ahrim can we talk pls? Privately?"

"C.R, now."

We went to the c.r and shut the door closed, making sure nobody can hear us.

"Ok. Ahrim-ah! Mianhe. Jinjja Mianhe. I didn't mean to slap you. I was beyond pissed because of Kai. I really didn't mean it." I admitted.

"Are you really my bestfriend?" 

"Yes I am."

"If you're my bestfriend, you would know that I was helping you out. You said that I was taking his side and you're blaming it on me! When I found out you ran to the c.r, crying which you didn't, I quickly went to the c.r for you! And what did you do!? You snapped at me and slapped me!" She yelled.

"I know. I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. I was really guilty. I don't know what to do after then."

"What were you thinking that time?" she asked.

I looked at her, confused. "Huh?"

"What were you thinking the time before you slapped me! Before you met Kai and Exo! When I was away!"

I frowned. "I was.....lonely."

"Yes you are lonely. So, you apologized to me not because you're sorry, it's because you're lonely. Right?"

"What? No no. That's not--"

"It's because you don't have friends right? That everyone hates you here?!"

"I don't care if they hate me here, all I care is you--"

"Jinjja? I don't think so."

"Ahrim, waeyo? Why are you being like this? Bein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter