The First Words

Girls Girls Girls

Lili gasped as pounding music pressed on her eardrums. She slowly walked in, noticing some older girls - women, really - glaring at her in disdain. She could practically hear their thoughts. Who is this girl? What does she think she’s doing here? Lili had no idea herself.

Suddenly, cheering erupted and a new song started playing. She continued her slow trek into the hidden club room, making her way carefully down the stairs as she watched the seven boys from before all gather on a platform and start dancing and singing.

Lili reached the bottom of the steps and clutched onto the wall, trying to hide as she kept watching. They were impressive and very talented, she could tell, their moves slick and natural and completely in sync. She even thought the song sounded okay.

But then she began to listen to their lyrics.

I don’t even try, don’t know why they’re like that

Just seeing me makes them go crazy

My look, my style, my swagger

If she were the type of girl to roll her eyes, she would have. Typical boys, thinking they’re all that.

She noticed a dark-haired one dancing over. He seemed to have noticed her. He spun into a seat and sang to her with a smirk:

Oh I don’t do anything, just love myself the way I am

Just give a glance with a casual approach

“Hey girl! How you doing?”

He jumped up and returned to the others, re-joining the dance. She stopped listening to the lyrics; they were too egotistical and offensive. Sure, they were attractive and talented but that didn’t mean all girls were in love with them.

Except, she thought as she looked at all the older girls cheering and swooning around them, a lot of them are.

All of a sudden, the cheering escalated again, and Lili turned her eyes back to see one of them - the red-haired one - flipping and cartwheeling around. She gasped and smiled, feeling impressed but also worried he was going to fall and injure himself. But he didn’t.

They finished their song and were laughing with everyone who had gone to congratulate them when the dark-haired one who had seen her earlier glanced at her again. Her eyes widened; it was time to go.

He whispered to his friends and they all looked at her, wearing different variations of the same arrogant smirk. She quickly turned and ran up the stairs and back outside but before she could get away, someone grabbed her arm and spun her around.

It was the dark-haired one who had smirked at her while singing. He smirked again. “Hey. You’re new here. What’s your name?”

She stared at him in wide-eyed shock and stammered, “I-I-I’m s-sorry, I d-didn’t mean to b-bother you!”

He frowned and let her go, clearly not expecting such a frightened reaction.

“Yah, Junior, are you scaring the poor girl? She looks like you’re about to kill her!” A boy with a hat popped up behind the first guy - Junior, she noted vaguely - and laughed. “Hey, you’re cute! Haven’t seen you around before!”

“I think you’re the one scaring people here, Hyung,” Junior said dryly.

“What’s going on?” The other boys caught up and surrounded Lili. She shrank in on herself, feeling pressured.

“I’m sorry, I just found this bracelet and thought it was one of yours,” she whispered, holding out the bracelet.

All the boys leaned in, and then one exclaimed, “Hey, that’s mine!”


A/N: Who will it be? Vote! :D It won't necessarily be the winner, but I'll decide after some people vote! Your vote counts! LOL

Thanks and enjoy!

skyblaze208, OUT!


© Copyright 2014 by skyblaze208