This is a First

Girls Girls Girls

The boy was about her height - which was kind of short for a boy, Lili thought - with a young, cute face. The front of his hair was dyed a dark pink. He had just sprung to his feet after falling down from her scream.

“Wh-who are you?” Lili asked tremulously, her heart still pounding furiously from the sudden shock.

“Call me BamBam! I’m actually Thai, so that’s only my nickname, but my real name is too long and not as cute as BamBam!” He grinned happily, apparently having fully recovered from her scream in about two seconds. “We met yesterday! Well, actually, I saw you yesterday, but we didn’t actually meet or anything, but you met Junior-hyung and Jackson-hyung!”

She stared at him, still not quite comprehending. “What...what are you doing here?”

He cocked his head cutely, like a puppy. “We go here!”

Her eyes widened even more and her jaw nearly dropped, but she caught it at the last second. "Oh,” she said weakly. “Of course you do.” And here she had thought she was never going to see them again.

“So since we’re going to the same school, we should introduce ourselves! So I’m BamBam, which I just told you, and I’m Thai, and I’m here to learn how to be a star! Oh, and I’m almost seventeen! I’m in grade eleven. Now it’s your turn!” He smiled at her with curiosity in his eyes.

“Um...” Lili bit her lip but sighed. He would find out eventually; they all would, since apparently they all attended the same school. “I’m Lili. Park Lili. I moved here from America and I’m studying to be a pianist. I’m in grade ten.”

He gasped. “Wait, so I’m older than you? I’m actually older than you! Ooh, call me ‘oppa’!”

“No.”

He pouted. “But I’m older...”

“You don’t act older.” She smiled a little as he frowned cutely. Was he really older than her? There was no way. He was too cute. Already she felt like an older sister.

"Wait, did you say you're from America?" He gaped at her. "Whoa!"

She blushed at his obvious admiration. "It's not that amazing."

"I've always wanted to go to America! Is it as fun as they say?"

"As who says?"

"You know, everyone!"

Lili smiled. "Sure, of course."

He continued staring at her in silence, making her feel uncomfortable. “So what are you doing here?” she asked, changing the topic.

He brightened immediately. “I heard you playing our song and I wanted to see who it was! Turns out it was you! You’re pretty amazing to be able to play our song on the piano so perfectly after only hearing it once.”

Lili blushed slightly. “It’s my one and only talent.”

“Well, it’s awesome!” he assured her.

She almost smiled when suddenly she remember what had happened. So she frowned. “But you really scared me, sneaking in quietly and then talking in my ear like that.”

He shook his head. “I didn’t sneak in! I mean, I didn’t make a lot of noise because I didn’t want to bother you while you were playing so happily, but I didn’t tiptoe or anything. You just didn’t notice me. That doesn’t happen a lot,” he added thoughtfully.

“Why did you” - Lili gulped - “hug me?”

BamBam grinned. “Because you looked so cute clapping to yourself! I just couldn’t help it. Besides, I’m cute, so it’s fine, right?” He blinked at her innocently.

Lili felt herself smiling naturally in response. “Right.”

Suddenly, the bell rang. Lili nearly jumped out of her uniform. “Oh, school’s starting! I can’t be late!” She quickly gathered her things and waved to BamBam. “Bye! Nice meeting you!”

He barely had time to open his mouth before she was gone.

He smirked and shook his head to himself, thinking she was a very interesting girl. “She didn’t even want me to walk her to class. Now that's a first.”


A/N: And so we meet BamBam! Good job for those of you who guessed correctly! :D Lili hasn’t really met all the members yet, so chapters will be short and the plot will be kind of slow until then. But bear with me!

Keep voting!

BTW, I’ll be changing the ages of anyone older than 18 to 18 so they can all be at school, lol. That means Mark, JB, Jackson, and Junior will all be younger. Oh wells! :D

Also, if there’s any English, and there will be, it’ll be bolded like this. Got it? Good!

Thanks and enjoy!

skyblaze208, OUT!


© Copyright 2014 by skyblaze208