A Revelation

Girls Girls Girls

Since Mark had asked so sweetly, Lili had no choice but to agree to eat lunch with him and the other boys. But she insisted that Soyoung accompany her.

“Please? You can bring all your other friends too, I’m sure they won’t mind,” Lili reasoned without actually asking.

Soyoung shook her head. “I don’t usually eat in the cafeteria.”

“Me neither! So it’s perfect!” Lili beamed. “We can walk together from class. It’ll be great!”

Soyoung sighed but gave in.

Class came and went and soon, it was lunchtime. Lili packed slowly, wondering if she could get out of it. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to eat lunch with the seven boys, exactly; it was just that she knew sitting with them would garner a lot of attention, and she really didn’t want any. She had never done well in the spotlight.

“Lili? Are you ready?” Soyoung asked patiently.

Lili sighed. “Yes, let’s get this over with.”

Soyoung smiled a little. “Why did you agree if you’re so reluctant?”

“I would feel bad for turning them down again.” They began walking out of the room.

“So they’ve asked you already? And you said no?” Soyoung arched an elegant eyebrow. “You do realize who they are, don't you?”

Lili frowned. “What do you mean?”

“You mean to tell me you’ve been interacting with GOT7 without actually knowing?” Soyoung laughed lightly, a bell-like tinkle. “You’re so cute!”

“What do you mean? I’m not cute!” Lili retorted hotly, blushing in embarrassment. What didn’t she know? “I know they’re called GOT7. Or they will be, when they debut.”

Soyoung was amused. “Yes, when they debut, which is more than can be said for the rest of us. The seven of them have been together for years, and they’re all very talented.”

“I know. I’ve seen them perform once.”

“You did?” Soyoung shot Lili a look of surprise. “They generally don’t allow anyone from school to find them, let alone watch them.”

Lili shrugged sheepishly. “I stumbled in on them a few days ago. They’re good but arrogant.”

“Yes, they are,” Soyoung agreed. “Anyway, in all the years they’ve been together, not once have they been friends with a girl.”

Lili chuckled. “Really? But they’re so sure that all the girls love them!”

“Yes, they play around with girls, but nothing serious ever happens. Honestly, I’d say they’ve been through at least half of the upperclassmen girls by now.” Soyoung adjusted her glasses on her nose.

“Wait, how do you know all this?” Lili glanced at Soyoung suspiciously. “Are you perhaps a diehard fangirl of theirs?”

Soyoung shook her head. “Of course not. Youngjae’s my brother.”


A/N: And we get a little more background and a GASP moment! Well gasp for me at least, lol, I didn't know Youngjae was gonna be her brother until it happened. :D

I won't be posting the poills from here on out. Feel free to continue voting, because the most popular choices will definitely be very important to the story, but I'm 99.99999999...% sure of THE ONE. He also recently (read: two days ago) became my real actual bias because I was watching Real GOT7 and I am now so so so endeared to him! <3 Guesses, anyone?

Don't worry! I'll try not to make it too obvious, for maximum surprise! ;)

Also, I noticed that the most popular members are the 3 foreigners...which is interesting, considering this IS kpop. :}P LOLOLOL

Also, how do you like the poster? Made it meself, I did! :D

Thanks and enjoy!

skyblaze208, OUT!


© Copyright 2014 by skyblaze208