First in My Life

Girls Girls Girls

BamBam burst into the empty classroom. “Hey, did you all meet Lili?”

His friends looked at him in confusion. “Lili?” Jackson asked. “Who’s that?”

“You know, the girl we saw yesterday!”

“Oh, her name’s Lili? Wait, how do you know?” Junior stared at BamBam suspiciously.

BamBam grinned. “I found her in the music room today playing our song on the piano.”

“Really? Our song? But she’s only heard it once, right?” The gray-haired one raised his eyebrows.

“Yeah! Cool, right? You should all meet her!” BamBam suggested.

The other boys exchanged looks and smiled. “Sure, why not?”

The bell rang. Lili jumped out of her seat, packing her stuff quickly so she could buy lunch for a long line formed. As she ran out into the hall, she ran into someone’s chest and stumbled back.

A pair of strong arms caught her. “Whoa there! You okay?”

Lili straightened and pulled herself away, nodding. She brushed her skirt a little and looked up.

Then gasped.

Jackson grinned. “Hey hey, it’s you! Lili, right?”

“H-how did you know?”

“BamBam told us.” He looked to the side and waved dramatically. Tossing an arm around Lili’s shoulders, he squeezed her into him and shouted down the hall, “Hey Junior, look who I found!”

Junior jogged over to them. “Hey! You’re Lili, right? Let me introduce myself: I’m Junior. This idiot here is Jackson. We’re both in grade twelve.”

“Don’t forget the hyung! And who are you calling an idiot, you idiot?” Jackson released Lili to trap Junior in a headlock and noogie him.

“Yah! What are you two doing?” a powerful voice called from down the hall.

Jackson and Junior glanced up and immediately let go of each other.

“Oops, our leader’s here!” Jackson said. “JB, we found her! Come say hi!”

To Lili, Junior whispered, “When you’re done, you should eat lunch with us.”

“No, that’s--” she tried to refuse but was cut off.

“JB will bring you with him. See ya!” With a grin, Junior raced off after Jackson who was already halfway to the cafeteria.

Lili gazed after them helplessly.

“Hi. You’re Lili.”

She turned to find a boy with grayish hair looking at her with a cool smirk on his lips. “Um, yes, I am.”

“I’m JB, grade twelve. Have you met all the boys yet?”

Lili shook her head. “No, only you, Jackson, Junior, and BamBam.”

“Hm. Well, you’ll meet the other three soon, I’m sure.”

“Are you...are you guys in a band?” She was really curious about their relationship.

“Basically,” he confirmed. “We sing and dance together. We plan to debut as soon as we all graduate as a group called GOT7 but for now we’re just seven high school boys having fun. I heard you learned our song after only hearing it once.” He nodded. “That’s impressive.”

Lili flushed red. “It's not that special. Lots of people can play piano by ear.”

“Really?”

Lili nodded.

“Well, you’re the first in my life.” He grinned charmingly at her. “Should we go to lunch so you can meet everyone else?”

“Um...” Lili wasn’t sure she was ready to eat with a group of strange boys, half of whom she hadn’t truly met yet. Maybe later, she told herself. “Actually, I’m not that hungry. I...just remembered I have to ask my teacher something! So I’ll see you later.” She smiled a little and waved, running off before he could hear her stomach growl.

JB watched her race away with an amused expression before shaking his head and walking towards the cafeteria to join his friends.


A/N: Whee, just a few more! I know, it's slow going, but we'll get there eventually. (Actually, I'm sort of stalling for time to think of an actual plot. I don't have anything planned past the intros. xD GAH DON'T KILL ME. This is how I write...sigh. Anyway. I got this!)

Keep voting!

Haha, it's interesting how the two polls don't agree with each other... ;) You guys lookin' for some angsty heartbreak up in here?

Thanks and enjoy!

skyblaze208, OUT!


© Copyright 2014 by skyblaze208