Final.

Fate - can we change it?

"Jieun-yang! There is a letter for you,"

Jieun's neighbour, an auntie, who lived in the same apartement, calling the girl while she was bringing a letter. Jieun opened the door.

"Someone sent you a letter and writing my room number here instead of yours," said auntie. Then she handed the letter to Jieun.

"Thank you, ahjumma,".

Jieun went into the house, she was very curious about the letter. She didn't remember she was waiting for a letter from someone. There was no name on the front, so she just opened its envelope just to stared in surprise, to see who sent it.

Bang Yongguk.

The letter from Japan, arrived today, 49 days after his death. Jieun wondered, how can it got so long for receiving the letter.

But, she remembered of a post office there, the one who provided for sending a letter in anytime, up to the costumer's request. It's possible for us to send a letter to ourself, even for 10 years later

So, the letter said:

Dear, my Jieun.

You may be surprised to receive this letter, on the 49th day after my leaving. But, you're not imagining it anyway. So, take it easy. Don't be surprised too much. You know, that service right? Hahahaha.

Jieun-ie, I am probably too stupid to trust your hunches, so I assume that I'm going to die today. But, yeah I'm like this, I write to you on the day of my death.

You need to know, I've met a person who is really similar to mom, and it turns out she is my mom, actually. But she didn't remember me or Yong Nam hyung. She is amnesia, and that's the reason why she didn't give us the slightest news.

I came to see her, although she didn't know me anymore, she's still friendly and very kind to me. Really, she's a great woman! She's really my mom!

Jieun...

To be honest, I'm a little scared. I'm afraid if I am going to die after I deliver this letter to the post office. I'm afraid you're going to stand on the banks of Han river again and try to jump from there. Because no one else can hold your hands or pull your arm to stop the stupid thing you will do. I'm too scared, my songs will cry because they are abandoned by their owner.

But...

After I think about it, everyone would be gone right? To a better place for sure. So am I, you, mom, Yong Nam hyung, your mom, and your dad. I didn't dare to avoid the God's will forever.

So, I am ready to go and you also must be ready to accept all the things that happened.

Don't be afraid to face the destiny and live like the usual. Perhaps it's better to accept, rather than against it. Always be yourself who is always cheerful, lively and lovely. I definitely will see you and smiling from heaven by seeing you became the Jieun I know.

I love you, Song Jieun.

I truly love you, Jieun.

I love you.

Please don't cry when you read this letter or I'm going to cry here. Hahahaha.

PS: If I don't die today, I'll probably laugh at this letter, so do you.

The rain was falling, the sky was crying, the sky was sobbing along with Jieun who was sitting on the floor without being able to do anything right now. 

Yongguk was crying from above, saw his girl crying.

She was crying because of that boy, perhaps... for the last time.

-----------------------------------

The End.

 

 

Soooo.. how's the story guys? Is it good or not? 

I truuuuuly hope you can leave any comment for me, because I need it to make me improve my writing skill and deliver you the better stories for you :D

So, this is the second completed story here. I'll miss the time when I write this story and upload it, and waiting for the critics and comments from you.. 

 

The last.. Thank you for wasting your time to read this story, thank you for the subscribes, thank you for the comment, thank you for everything.. 

I love you guys! See you on another stories! ^^