5th

Fate - can we change it?

January 24th, 2014.

Jieun's POV

"Yongguk-a!," I ran over the boy with red scarf. He wore his mom's scarf, which he had kept for four years.

"Nice scarf!," I . He just smiled. I held his hand and he held mine back tightly. One hand carried his small luggage, and he put it in the trunk of the car. Yongguk looked at me, and smiled when he saw my necklace. "Your necklace is pretty. I'm sure, the one who gave it have fashion sense," he chuckled. I laughed at his joke.

Then, we got into the car. He would drive it from his home to the airport, after that I would bring the car home.

I took a deep breath when the engine was .

On the way to the airport, we were just silent. That day was unusual, because whenever we were in a car, we were always joking and singing. Somehow, I didn't intend to start the conversation, as well as Yongguk. He just focused on the road, and sometimes he took a glance at me. But, I was enjoying this moment.

Yongguk got his luggage out from the trunk, and I helped him carry his bag. Yongguk gave the car key to me, because after this it was my turn to drive it.

"Jieun-ie...,"

I looked at him. He put down his luggage and he put his hands on my shoulders. His eyes stared straigght into my eyes. I couldn't help to not stare back. His eyes were very shady, always made me want to look his eyes.

"I'll definitely be back," He smiled when he said that. 

My chest felt tight. I felt like I was going to cry now, but I didn't want to make him worry. I responded with a smile. 

"Of course! You've got to go home. You still have a lot of unfinished songs, right?," I said that, but in my mind I didn't think it never be finished. 

"Hahahaha. You're right. The songs will be crying if I didn't finish them," Yongguk suddenly was facing the other way. He didn't dare to look at me now, even though his hand still grabbed my shoulder.

I hugged him immediately. I didn't care with people's thinking right now, seeing us hugging in public place.

Because it would be the last.

The last...

"I love you," I whispered softly. He held me tighter. I felt my eyes were full of tears and I finally cried. I soaked his shirt with my tears, maybe for the last time.

"I love you too, Jieun," he replied my words.

Yongguk released the hug, and looked at me again. "I'll definitely be back,"

I only nodded, that was what I could to go, and smiling at him. Hopefully, that dream wasn't for now.

Let me love this man for a year or two years more.

Yongguk touched my lips with his. He brought me closer to him. I kissed him back.

Perhaps, this was our last kiss.

++++++

"A Korean, identified as Bang Yongguk, have been involved in an accident at Shibuya Street. The man died at the moment, along with 3 people who were in the same car. Local police are still investigating the cause of this accident---,"

++++++

Jieun approached Yong Nam, who cried in front of Yongguk's picture. 

"Oppa," Jieun called him. Yong Nam wipe the tears, and he saw Jieun had knelt in front of him.

"Jieun-ie, if I hadn't told him to go to Japan," he murmured. There was a very deep regret on his words. He blamed himself for the death of Yongguk, as if he was the one who caused his brother's death.

"Oppa, it's not your fault at all. Perhaps, it's my fault. I can't avoid this fate," said Jieun, blaming herself. Yong Nam wondered a little, "What do you mean?,"

Jieun took a deep breath before explaining everything to Yong Nam. 

"... I've known that Yongguk will be involved on the car accident, that he would leave us. I've disallowed him to go to Japan, because that's where he would go. But, I was helpless when I knew his desire to meet your mom was so big. I thought, maybe that's only a dream, just a nightmare,"

Yong Nam recalled his memory, when Yongguk refused to go to Japan at first. But then, Yongguk didn't say the reason. Now he knew why his brother did so.

------------------------------------------------------

OKAAAY. One chapter more to finish this story! For the next (and the last) chapter, there was a letter from Yongguk (spoileeer!) to his beloved one. 

I hope you still follow the story till now. Kekeke.

So, how about this chapter? Please tell me on comment box! ^^ Thank yoou~