Chapter 2 : Fall For Her

Noona? can you see me? (ENGver)

TAEYEON POV

"Unnie, we will go to the bathroom. Do you want to join us?"  Yoona asked me.

Currently Yoona, Seohyun, Jessica, and I now in the waiting room of a television station.

 

The day has finally arrived ... SNSD debut stage!

 

"No, I'm stay here" I said to Yoona. She nod.

Then the three of them got up from their chair and walked towards the door. Left me alone in waiting room.

 

Supposedly there are 5 other members here. Hyoyeon, Yuri, Tiffany, Sunny, and Sooyoung but it seems they were greeting their parents who come to give them cheer.

 

But why my umma and appa still not arrived yet?!

 

Just when I thought about it, the door of waiting room open. I looked up, expecting to see my umma and appa. But it's not my parents.

I smiling to the man who was walking toward me. It was Jonghyun!

"Jjong" I said, pleased as i got up from my seat, went to Jonghyun and hugged him briefly. Very glad to see him here.

"Hi noona, nervous?"

"Of course ... it feels my heart wanted to jump out!"

"Ahaha, but your heart shouldn't jump out noona, you still have to do your debut stage" Jonghyun said with a small laugh, ruffled my hair.

 

JONGHYUN POV

Taeyeon noona looks very beautiful today. With make-up on her face, it make her look more pretty.

Now Taeyeon and I, as well as the 8th member of SNSD already in the backstage. In a few minutes later they will perform for the first time.

"Jjong ... I was so nervous. It felt like my voice wouldn't come out right!" Taeyeon said, holding my arm, seemed very nervous.

I cupped her face with both hands, looking into her eyes.

"Noona, this is what you've been waiting for right?you can di it noona. I believe in you "

Taeyeon sigh hard, throwing all her nervousness. Nodded. She then assured me smile. I letting her face, smile back.

"Yes, you're right Jjong, this is was i waiting for. I can do it, fighting!"

"Fighing noona!"

"But you're going to see my performance right?"

"Of course. Onew hyung, Minho, Key, Taemin, and I will be in the front row to see your performance"

 

Suddenly Minho appeared from behind Taeyeon. He smiled and bowed to Taeyeon, then look at me.

"Hyung, if you want to see SNSD in the front row we have to fast. There’s so many people in the studio"

"Really? ok"

"And fighting for you noona!" Minho said to Taeyeon then walked away.

 

Before following Minho, I looked at Taeyeon. Smiled at her, raised my hand, and touched her cheek softly pinched her cheek.

"fighting noona!"

Taeyeon nodded with a chuckle.

I followed Minho who stood a few meter in front of me, waiting for me. And we both walked out from backstage. Bowed and say 'Fighting' to all the SNSD members.

 

--------------------

 

All members of SNSD have been ready at their start positions. Me, like I said earlier, with Onew hyung, Minho, Key, and Taemin is in the front row to see them.

Even the stage lights haven't been , I can see Taeyeon.

 

Finally, the intro of ‘Into The New World’ play on, stage spotlights shine the 9 member of SNSD.

During their appearance somehow my eyes fixated on Taeyeon. To me she looks very charming on stage.

Her nervousness which she had complained to me was already gone, replaced with a confident outlook and a smile that never left her lips.

I kept watching her.

She is very pretty ...

Her figure overwritten on stage very shining, her long hair, her voice ...

The voice that I will missed later.

I’ll miss Taeyeon's laughter as we joking together when we both walked to our home after particing.

I always hoped that the voice can I heard all time.

 

Ah... this feeling ...

 

And at this time I realized, I've fallen, fallen for Taeyeon. Taeyeon who always I see as a sister. Taeyeon my noona..

 

I had fallen for my noona, somehow.

I realized, my feeling for Taeyeon is not just feeling between a brother and sister.

But my feeling is feeling of someone who wants to have the woman he loves .

Yes, I actually love her, I loves Taeyeon. I wants to have Taeyeon, I wants to protect her.

 

In fact, I always avoid this feeling. At first I think my feeling is just feeling for dongsaeng to his sister. But after all this time I realized that the feeling i've is not just feeling for dongsaeng to his sister. this is love. Now I realized that and also admit it. I fall for her. I fall hard, for her.

There is no one but Taeyeon for me.

I only have Taeyeon in my eyes.

I can only see her.because actually, I love her.

 

----------------------------------