Chapter 6 : But. . .

Noona? can you see me? (ENGver)

AUTHOR POV

 

‘The Music’ is the last schedule for Jonghyun and Taeyeon today.

After they finished filming both Taeyeon and Jonghyun went down to the ground floor and get into the car that was waiting for them in the lobby.

Due to the other SHINee members schedule also very busy, so today Jonghyun will go back to his drom with Taeyeon and her manager.

 

When they got into the car and the car start moving, both of them still quiet.

There is no conversation between them at all. It's like they have their own mind...

 

 

TAEYEON POV

 

Is it true that he's always watching me even when the days traine?

 

It seems the answer is 'yes', Jonghyun even know about me more than myself...

 

Jonghyun had said that he always watching me. Aigo. . . one more thing that makes me feel happy today.

His confession on the talk show just now make me feel like i'm really mean special for him. Somehow I was so happy about that.

 

BUT WAIT! Why all this day I always thingking about him? Always feel happy with his behavior on me? what’s wrong with me?. . .

 

I sighed softly.

 

Even myself already know the answer for my own question.

This may seem wired, and feels so fast.  But... I just realized that I actually loved him, not as a brother.

 

When Jonghyun indirectly expressed his feelings to me a few days ago, at the same time I realized all the single things that happened between us. The single thing that Jonghyun do to me.

I realize what I haven’t noticed all this time.

His behavior, his attitude, the way he smile to me, the way he look at me... everything!

 

And now I know that I love him...

 

It feels so wrong that I like him because he said he liked me.

But trust me... If a man who important in your life, which is precious for you expressed his feeling to you by saying he loves you, You will also dissolve at that feeling. Seriously.

 

Knowing that he loves you, it's just the same like helping you to open your eyes. Open your heart for him. . .

Realizing his presence more than before. Realizing that person is actually always by your side.

And that's will definitely make a new feeling growing in your heart, a special feeling for that person.

 

And thats all already happened to me... now I clearly know what the true meaning of Kim Jonghyun in my life.

It was strange and wired when I realize this feeling now.

That I somehow also love Jonghyun, always wanting him to stay by my side, forever.

 

Thingking about that makes my mind become pink...  make me smile happily like an idiot... 

 

I love you jonghyun-ah. I love you too. – I though.

 

"Noona?" Jonghyun touched my arm .

"Omo! You surprise me Jjong!" I snapped out of my mind.

 

I look around. The car had stopped at the gas situation and my manager is disappear.

 

Why we here? And where's  manager oppa?

 

"Jjong , why are we stopping here?" I ask him.

"Manager hyung wants to go to the toilet noona. He already told you before he get out from the car" He said.

"Oh really?"

"Yes noona, he had already told. You don’t hear him right? What are you thingking about noona?"

 

I coughed. Hear Jonghyun question make my face blushed.

Why? Because the answer to Jonghyun question is... I 'm thinking about him.

 

"Noona, you look different today." He continue talk

"Really? No, I'm not" I replied

"Yes noona. You don’t talk much today, you... you're like avoiding me..." He said with serious voice.

"Hahaha, it's just what you think Jjong" I said to him with small laugh.

"No noona, it’s not just what i'm thinking, I know it... I know you avoiding me"

"Jjong " I’ve not  finish my word when Jonghyun continue to talk again.

"Noona, if this is because of what I said a few days ago... Please just consider like I never say that stupid words"

 

What?

 

"I don’t want to bother you with my own feelings..."

 

But...

 

"I also don’t want our friendship broken because of what I said to you a few days ago"

 

 .....

 

"I fully realize you just think of me as a brother, nothing more"

 

Jjong wait...

 

"I know you 'll never have the same feeling like me"

 

But I...

 

"So please just forget it noona..."

 

NO! NO! WAIT! What did he say?! What did he just say?! But... but... STUPID! You're so stupid Jonghyun!

I... I obviously have the same feeling with you! I no longer consider you only as a brother! You've got me grow this feeling in my heart because of what you said, because your confession to me.

And now you tell me that I just need to forget about it? Arrhhg! I'm going crazy!!

 

Why he become so stupid?

So what now? I already have this feeling... I’ve already fall for him... then what should I do now? Jonghyun you really...

 

"Noona? " Jonghyun cut my mind about him.

 

I stared at him, not saying anything. What should I do now?...

 

"Noona please forget it, huh? " He continued

 

I still look at him. I sighed hard.
This is what you want, right Jonghyun-ah? So... you got it.

 

"You want me to forget about that? Well. Okay..." I said with cold tone to him.

 

I turned back from him. I looked away, staring out the window.

 

I can’t breath. My heart feel so damn hurt...  so hurt...

 

I was angry, confused, upset.

I don’t know what to do now. My eyes feels so hot. My eyes blurred with tears.

 

I quietly sighed heavily. It’s just so hurt. . .

 

He told me to forget about that. Forget about what? Forgetting our conversation in partice room? Forgetting my feeling for him?

 

 

But...that’s impossible. How can I Jjong? This feeling. . . --my tear start falling-- this feelings are already stayed in my heart. . .--a tear drop from my eyes again-- and surely will grow. --a tear fall again. I can’t hold my tear now...-- continue to grow much stronger. . .

 

 

--------------------

 


poor Taeyeon:(

here chap.6 hope u'll like this chap kkk. leave some comment, thank u. 

안녕~ *bow*