Chapter 7 : Stupid Man Alive

Noona? can you see me? (ENGver)

 

TAEYEON POV

 

SNSD Drom

 

"Unnie wake up!" Seohyun pulled my blanket that covered my body.

"Ummmm ..." I mumbled incoherently, didn't want to open my eyes.

"Unnie, you have schdule today, hurry wake up! Manager oppa will be here soon,  you should get ready"

 

 

Huh? Schedule? What Schedule? Uhh ... I’m so sleepy!

 

 

Seohyun kept shaking my body. Oh my God, this maknae. . .

 

There is no choice, I woke up from my sleep, and sitting on my bed. My eyes still half closed. I’m still very sleepy.

 

"I have schedule today? what schedule? SNSD will comeback next month ..." I said sleepily to Seohyun.

"you lost your memories unnie? You still have duet with Jonghyun oppa"

 

BAM!!!
Heard what Seohyun said felt like my head was hit by a big stone.

 

 

Ah right... I still have duet with him. Really, how could I forget about this? Aargh stupid!

I don’t want to see him huh! I hate him! Stupid. His words few days ago still ringing in my ears. Ah! no! no! I don’t want to remember about that anymore. It would just piss me off.

 

"Unnie? What are you thinking about? hurry you have to be ready"

"Ah... okay. All right, all right"

 

 

JONGHYUN POV

 

I arrived at KBS building. Today I have schedule to appear on Music Bank with Taeyeon.

 

I walked to the waiting room. Bowed and greeted some artists on my way.

When I opened the door of waiting room, the room was empety. Taeyeon still not come yet. I sat on the couch, waiting for her.

 

Today I purposely arrived early, not as usual. I really wanted to meet with Taeyeon. It's been 2 days we didn’t see each other. Strangely when I sent her a message she didn’t replay and when I try to call her there’s no answer.

 

I wondered what she might do, if she’s busy? Or sick? Or... maybe it’s still because what I said at that time partice room?

Did Taeyeon still avoiding me?

Arghh! I'm going crazy! What else should I do now? I even told her to forget my stupid words at the partice room. I thought it would fix everything . But it seems... it seems like it doesn’t fix anything ...

 

 

--------------------

 

I tilted my head, heard someone opening the door of waiting room.

 

That's Taeyeon.

 

                   

TAEYEON POV

 

I opened the door of waiting room who labeled my name and that stupid person.

 

 

Ah... he is already here.

 

 

I felt like I wanted to turn around again, avoid him.

 

Today even only imagine his face on my mind I don’t want, and now I must be one room with him? It really !

 

Without saying anything or say hello I walked into the waiting room and sat in a chair in front of the dressing tabl. Ignore him.

 

"Noona? You're here" I heard Jonghyun said to me, trying to start a conversation. But I acted like I didn’t hear.

 

I pulled out my iPod, put headset to my ears as if I'm listening to music. But actually I didn’t hear anything. I was not in good condition to listen to any music.

I just wanted to avoid him.

I can still hear clearly. Even I could hear Jonghyun  sigh hard. Hearing Jonghyun said quietly.

 

"Noona ... what's wrong with you?"

 

Hah! You're such a fool! I become like this is because of you and you didn’t even notice? really impressive! – I snickered to myself.

 

Yeah, yeah I hate him.

I Hate him because he become stupid like this.

i Hate him because he has been cultivating this feeling in my heart.

i Hate him because he is the only man that I love...

 

In fact during 2 days after our conversation in the car at that night, my feelings for him is not change. Even when I'm in great shape hate him, I still miss him.

I have to keep my cell phone even tens meters away from me so I don’t be tempted to reply his massage or answer his call.

But because of that I became more miss him.

 

ah... it feels not like me! this is very annoying!

 

-------------------

 

BACKSTAGE MUSIC BANK

 

"3... 2... 1... CUE!"

 

"Anyeonghaseyoo. We’re Taeyeon –"

"And Jonghyun"

"This time we’ll comeback as SM The Ballad" Jonghyun and I say greeting together.

"Anyeonghaseyoo. It's Park Ji Yoon"

"From what I know, this is the first time Taeyeon and Jonghyun have a collaboration, so is there anyone that you've been in your mind for the colaboration?" MC of the Bangtan Boys ask me and Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun raised his mic.

 

"I've though of Park Ji Yoon sunbaenim" he said to the MC, then smiled and bowed to Park Ji Yoon sunbaenim.

 

 

YAA KIM JONGHYUN!!! So you chose her to collaborate? Not me?!

 

 

Somehow I feel upset because he chose another woman. I can’t even control my expression. My face surely have a I - want -to -kill -you  expression on television now.

 

Well... if this foolish man chose other woman, I can do the same thing.

 

"For me, it was Bangtan Boys!" I said to the two MC's , deliberately mocking to Jonghyun.

 

Upon hearing what I say Jonghyun looked at me.

 

"Noona, we still have a duet later on, the atmosphere here has become a bit wired" Jonghyun said to me with a bantering tone, with his smile... with his laughter...

When I saw him, it couldn’t help myself and laughed with him.

 

Our jokes stopped when the MC with a direct stop to say.

"Later on, there'll be two groups with performances that are filled with anticipation. Please wait for a while!"

 

Ah.. this stupid man beside me, that I really hate however he's Jonghyun. Jonghyun who always make me laugh. Make me happy.

 

Jonghyun. the same Jonghyun that made me fall in love...

Eeii... but he's still a stupid man! Huh!

 

The stupid man who I fall in love with

 

--------------------

 


 

chapter 7! sorry for the late update. hope you enjoy this chapter~~

leave some comment if you want. thank you^^

안녕~~ *bow*