Chapter 5 : During Breath 3

Noona? can you see me? (ENGver)

JONGHYUN POV

 

Our first performance on M! Countdown was succes. When we sing togerther it’s like our voice feel complement each other.

But one that still bothers me. Even when we sing, Taeyeon still reluctant to meet my eyes. Why even Taeyeon doesn’t want to look at me?

She hates me?

 

--------------------

 

TAEYEON POV

 

Now we 're both going to do filming a talk show. The Music.

We've stand by in seating that has been provided for us. We sat next to each other with 2 MC in front of us.

 

"3! 2! 1! CUE!! " PD-nim gave the cue.

 

The talk show starts. We started talking with the two MCs .

I enjoyed this conversation. I enjoyed our conversation, my conversation with Jonghyun.

 

"When I listen to Taeyeon-shi sing ballads, I really like her expression. You like someone who has many experience" the MC said to me.

 

"she had a lot of experience " Jonghyun said jokingly responded to MC.

 

Eh? What did he say?!

Someone who has a lot of experience here is you! With Shin Se Kyung and many more women who

gossiped with you. Huh!

 

"Hahaha, what do you think about this Jonghyun-shi?" MC asked Jonghyun.

 

I watched Jonghyun, curious about his answer.

 

"Through Taeyeon’s expressiveness, you feel that she experienced an incredible amount, felt love and went through separations. However, that feeling existed even during Taeyeon’s school and training days"

"Even when the days traine?" MC asked Jonghyun again. While my eyes are still focused on Jonghyun.

Somehow I was felt happy because he complimented me.

"Yes. Even when the traine days. She expresses emotions very well, so I think I was jealous of her from young age. I was so jealous, since she was really good" Jonghyun finished speakin.

While I am completely confused and surprised to hear his words.

 

He watched me while I’m singing even when traine days?

 

"You were like that?” I ask him.

"You didn’t know right?Ah .. you probably didn’t know" He replied jokingly.

Both the MC in front of us laugh because his words. Jonghyun laughed along with both of them.

 

He was really watching?

 

"what happened was in our agency, we were given grades on our singing skills. I would always be in second place while Taeyeon would be in first" he said.

"I didn’t know about this too..." I murmured.

"You didn’t know right? You probably don’t" he respon again, still jokingly.

Both the MC laughed again hear what Jonghyun say. They laughing at us.

"Taeyeon noona will always be first" Jonghyun said, ending his speech to 2 MC's. Both of them nodded. Preparing asking another question. Ready to leaveing this topic. Ready to leave this conversations about our traine days.

But I don’t want to end this conversations. I want to know more about what's Jonghyun thinks of me.

I want to remember our traine days. When Jonghyun and I can laugh freely, when we still able to talk freely.

When we can have fun together...

 

Our beautiful traine days...

 

JONGHYUN POV

 

The question was remind me on my traine days that I had together with Taeyeon.

How do I always feel impressed with the way she sings.

When I said that I was jealous of her singing way she seemed really surprised.

 

You don’t even know right noona? you don’t realize? That I always liked you, always watching you.

You certainly didn’t know ...

 

"what happened was in our agency, we were given grades on our singing skills. I would always be in second place while Taeyeon would be in first" I say again to both MC.

"I didn’t know about this..." she murmured.

"You didn’t know right? You probably don’t" I said jokingly.

"Taeyeon noona will always be first" I smiled and said to the two MCs, put an end to what I said.

 

Noona... if you had know you will always be first.

Even in my heart. And even now.

 


 

here chapter 5!!><

I hope you'll like this chap. umm....and I bet you definitely need to know the next chapter.

keep comment okey? thank you^^ *bow*

ANYWAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JONGHYUN!!!! LOVE YA<3