Chapter 1 : Top Secret

Noona? can you see me? (ENGver)

TAEYEON POV

I ran in the corridors of the SM building, glanced at my watch : 23:55

5 minutes later and today will pass, and I am now just finishing my dance class. It was a tiring day. I think I could pass out now.

 

I got to the front of the partice room that looks empty, the lights in the room was off.

There should be one person there, which should be waiting for me, Jonghyun.

But now it is almost midnight, not his fault if he didn't keep his promise and come home first, leaving me.

 

I take a deep sigh slowly, holding the door handle.

I just want to make sure that there's no one here, but even the 5-year-old-child knows just by looking from the outside that the room was empty.

 

Yeah, but I still have a little hope, maybe ... just maybe Jonghyun still waiting, then we would walk home together ...

 

I slowly pushed the door open, the room was pitch black. My hand touched the wall next to me, press the power button.

 

At one time the lights in the room was turn on.

I cover my eyes with my hand, not accustomed to the bright light.

 

"Can’t you just turn off the lights noona?"

"JJONG?! oh my God! you scared me! "

It was Jonghyun! He is still waiting for me! Now he was sitting on the floor, his eyes closed.

Tsktsk, he was still waiting for me, I can always trust Jonghyun. My favorite dongsaeng!

 

"sorry noona... now can you turn off the lights? That makes my eyes hurt "

"Oh okay ... mianhe."

I pressed the power button again, and partice room become dark again, but now I've been able to adjust my eyes. I walked to Jonghyun, sitting beside him.

 

JONGHYUN POV

I opened my eyes,I waited so long for Taeyeon, then unconsciously I fall asleep here ... aigo.

I noticed Taeyeon who walked up to me, he seemed very tired.

She sat down beside me.

"Jjong, I thought you left me"

"how can I left you noona? If I leave you a unknown men will kidnap you because he will think you a elementary school students with this little body" I said with a little laugh, .

"Noona, you have to eat a lot, look at your body now, you're so skinny" I continued.

"There is no time even to eat Jjong"

Hear what she say i just can keep quite, I fully understand what Taeyeon mean.

 

SNSD's debut.

After so long been a traine student, Taeyeon will eventually make her debut, her dream will finally come true.

 

One Month Ago

Jonghyun and Taeyeon was walking along towards their home, as usual. At that time Taeyeon looks so happy, big smile never apart from her face and along the way she also always humming happily.

Jonghyun who relize the strange action of his noona was just silent. Sometimes if something makes her really happy she was always doing weird things, like now.

 

They both are now in front of Taeyeon house.

Usually Taeyeon will turn her body, waving to Jonghyun, saying goodbye, and then she will enter her house. But now when Taeyeon explosives opened the gat,. She turn her body, and then hugged Jonghyun, put her arms around his neck.

 

Shocked, Jonghyun could only silence. But a few moments later he hugged Taeyeon back, he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Noona, what is it?" Jonghyun asked quietly.

Listening to Jonghyun, Taeyeon  release her arms. Then looked at Jonghyun with a grin.

"this is TOP SECRET!"

"Eh? What do you mean? "

"I will debut soon Jjong! about a month! "

"Noona are you serious?! Chukaee!! "

Jonghyun very surprised to hear that, and also happy of course. Jonghyun then hugging Taeyeon short, congratulatory her.

"I am serious, but actually I should not tell anyone, even my parents, so it becomes a 'TOP SECRET'. you're the first person who know about this!"

 

--------------------

 

I woke from my reverie boecause Taeyeon. She now laid her head on my shoulder, closing her eyes and sigh slowly.

"Jjong, can we go home later? I'm very tired"

"Well.. yes you look very tired noona,  just rest for a while here"

"You're not leaveing me right?"

"i'm not noona"

Then silence, Taeyeon did not respond to what I said. Hear from her slow breathing i know she was fall asleep.

I watched her face from the side, whispering.

 

"no Noona, I’ll not leave you, never ..."