#green

vibrant colours. ☁
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vibrant Colours. ☁

Chapter 4 #green

"Hey, Lee Donghae!" Hyukjae jumped to his feet when he spotted the familiar figure pass by his classroom. Grabbing his bag, he yelled over his shoulder, "Min, I'll see you at the cafe!"  

Then he dashed out of class to chase after Lee Donghae, ignoring the threats his self-declared Cousin--BestestFriend was screaming at him. They probably went along the lines of how he's going to be terribly sorry for ditching the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Lee Sungmin. 

But Hyukjae never bothered to take his self-declared Cousin--BestestFriend seriously because aside from decorating himself like a walking Christmas tree, that dude could not even kill a freaking ant for goodness' sake. 

"." Realising that he'd side-tracked, Lee Hyukjae cursed under his breath, and broke into a sprint as he saw Donghae disappear behind a corner.

"Yah, Lee Donghae wait for me!"

Charging towards the corner, Hyukjae made a sharp turn, "Lee Dongh- ompff!"

"Oww," Lee Hyukjae groaned in pain. He rubbed his sore with one hand and balled his other into a fist, waving it angrily at Donghae, "You could have warned me when you were going to stop!" 

Clumsy idiot. 

Donghae shook his head at the latter's clumsiness, eyes twinkling with amusement.

"Yah, I'm warning you," Hyukjae squeaked in embarrassment and wagged his finger threateningly. "Don't laugh at me!"

Lips pressed firmly together to suppress his laughter, Donghae nodded and held out his hand to Hyukjae. "Here, grab my hand."

But the vibration of his shoulders gave him away.

"I said not to laugh at me!" Lee Hyukjae clenched his teeth, cheeks flaming. "I hate you."

Despite saying that, Hyukjae still slipped his hand into Donghae's obediently. Why am I always embarrassing myself in front of Lee Donghae? 

With a light chuckle, Donghae pulled the boy up, "Why were you looking for me?"

"Oh, right." Hyukjae dusted his pants and looked at Donghae expectantly, "I'm here to ask you which part of the report I'm supposed to do? The one about the analysis? Or the explanation?"

Donghae shook his head, "No, you don't have to do anything."

"What!? Why?" Hyukjae exclaimed. "If I don't help to do something, how are you gonna finish the entire report in two days?"

Suddenly, the loud Pew Pew Pew noises in the background stopped abruptly.

"Seems like you don't know Lee Donghae well enough, " a low, velvet voice spoke in the suddenly quiet corridor.

Curious, Hyukjae looked around and searched for the source of the voice. He blinked twice, then thrice when he saw a very good looking guy with messy jet black hair and a naughty smirk, leaning against the wall opposite from them. Wow, he looks damn hot- totally Min's style!

Donghae couldn't understand why he felt so damn irritated. And the only thing he could think of doing now, was to snatch Lee Hyukjae away and stuff that idiot somewhere where no one else, except himself, ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter