#umber

vibrant colours. ☁
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vibrant Colours. ☁

Chapter 19 #Umber

 


Despite burying his face deep into the pillow, his muffled cries could still be heard in the quiet, air conditioned room. Lower body already sore and numb, Hyukjae groaned and spasmed when an exceptionally hard penetrated his core, obviously, the man rutting into him from behind, wasn't going to go soft on him. He did not know what he did wrong, but he was sure that he did not deserve such a treatment. Hyukjae stifled a shudder as Donghae drilled into him at an almost inhumane speed, before releasing a low growl and emptying himself inside Hyukjae.

Donghae collapsed onto the spot beside Hyukjae, exhuasted. Aside from panting, they did not speak to each other. It felt like a century long, as Hyukjae laid as still as a log, before Donghae lifted that arm from his sweaty back and retreated from inside Hyukjae. Immediately, a trail of warm liquid flowed down between his thighs, making Hyukjae stiffen, nevertheless, he still kept his face hidden within the pillows, making no move to clean the mess on his lower body. When he heard the soft click of the bathroom door, he used his last ounce of strength to flip himself over, and sprawl out limply across the bed. The artificial light from the overhead lamp hurt his eyes that weren't used to such brightness, raising an arm to block it, he caught sight of something on his left hand, and that's when his eyes started leaking out of their own accord. Pressing both hands over his mouth, he tried not to sob aloud. However, the cold metal around his ring finger was proving it extremely difficult.

"I now declare you both, husband and wife, " the pastor announced with a smile, relieved at the couple's change of mind, "You may now exchange rings for each other."

The silver ring almost slid out from his grasp, and everyone else only thought that Hyukjae was feeling too nervous. When Hyukjae gazed at his parents for help, they nodded at him encouragingly. Noticing his intention to escape, Donghae gripped his wrist tightly, whispering, "I haven't decided what to do with the video footage. I'm sure you know what to do, Hyuk." He had no other choice but to slip on the ring for Donghae, and watch helplessly as Donghae wore the matching ring for him. 

The sound of the bathroom door opening, jerked him back to reality. Hyukjae shut his eyes and pretended to be asleep. The fragrance of the lavender body wash grew stronger, he knew that Donghae was making his way towards him. A soft pressure was applied to the pillow he was resting on, it took all of his strength to force himself not to tense up. He sensed that the hand did not leave the pillow, shortly after, there was a soft sigh before he heard Donghae say, "So you were crying into the pillows, silly?" And he realised that the latter discovered the wet patch on his pillow. Although the man almost sounded like the old Donghae who was gentle and loving to him, Hyukjae told himself not to fall for it, fearing that he may be scheming again. Eventually he was lifted into the latter's arms and carried to the bathroom.

Donghae set him in the tub of warm water and left. When Hyukjae opened his eyes after he heard the door shut, he saw Donghae leaned against the other end of the tub watching him. Flushing in shame, knowing that Donghae saw through his ploy, Hyukjae dropped his gaze to the bottom of the tub. He was surprised that the latter did not flare up at him, instead, he pulled Hyukjae towards himself and aimed the spray above Hyukjae after testing that the water temperature was just right. When Donghae decided that Hyukjae was wet enough, he switched off the shower and took some shampoo off the shelf, all this while, Hyukjae kept his eyes on glued to the tub, not daring to flare up and yell at Donghae to demand what the hell he was trying to do. If Donghae wanted to make his life a living hell, then maybe he was doing it wrong.
 

"Close your e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter