#red

vibrant colours. ☁
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vibrant Colours. ☁

Chapter 1  #red

The entire club buzzed with commotion. Whispers could be heard about the extremely hot, model-looking hunk who had just strolled casually into the club. Stuff like; oh my god he's ing hot, I want to strip him, and how do I get him to me? was not something uncommon amongst those whispers.

Apparently, that y being heard them, because a roguish smirk stretched across his attractive face, giving off a yeah, I'm a bad guy, and I'm only interested in a good with no strings attached look. But hell, he could have his pick of anyone, because every single person in this club were willing as hell to offer themselves up to him. Turning to his right, he gave a seductive wink to those swooning females by the sidelines, causing all of them to release loud gasps.

However, Donghae didn't spare those women a second glance since none of them met his expectations. Everyone appeared black and white to him, so if they were to catch his attention, they would either have to be exceptionally stunning, or, ugly beyond any hope. His one-night stand fling today wouldn't have to possess any IQ nor EQ, as long as he or she was outstanding in bed. If you were wondering, then yeah, he was biual- man or woman didn't matter, both had their own merits.

Keeping a watchful eye over the crowd for a potential fling, he leaned over the bar, resting his forearms on it, "Tequila shots, please." He liked tequila better than any other alcohol, because it made him rowdy, or more like he wanted to blame that alcohol for his rowdy behavior. Swirling the drink in its glass, he downed it in one-shot.

Donghae was getting impatient. He was here for close to an hour, downed at least 8 shots of Tequila, and he still hasn't seen anyone up to standard. Screw it. He swore darkly, and reached for the last shot before he leaves this damn place.

"Hey," a muscular arm with long, slender fingers grabbed his hand, preventing it from reaching the glass.

"What the -" Donghae whipped around sharply, but stop short. He looked- okay, fine, he stared at the person before him. That person was actually attractive for his standards, or even better than what he expected. Those sensual single lidded eyes emphasized by a thin layer of eyeliner, the plump full lips that were begging to be ravished, and needless to say, the rippling muscles beneath the leather jacket didn't escape Donghae's scrutinizing eyes.


"I'm sorry for interfering, but I think you've had too much to drink already," the guy whom was labelled as Donghae's potential fling for the time being, spoke up. Seeing that Donghae didn't respond, his potential fling looked a bit flustered, and continued, "Look, I know this is none of my business. But, overdrinking is not good for you, besides, you don't look like you have anyone to accompany you home."

"Are you saying..." Donghae had stood up and was now leaning very close to his potential fling, "..you've been staring at me all this while?" He breathed down the latter's neck.

To his amusement, that guy blushed and put up both hands to wave frantically at him, "No! uhh..I mean yes, I did. But I'm definitely not a stalker or something. You've got to believe me!"

Donghae almost chuckled at his cute behavior, but he stopped himself. Putting on a serious look, he frowned, "How do I know you are not a stalker when I don't even know your name?"

The latter looked almost horrified at Donghae's accusation. "No!No! I'm really not a stalker! I'm serious! I- " His expression switched to that of a sheepish one as he realized the underlying meaning behind Donghae's words. Scratching his head awkwardly, he started shyly, "I guess I forgot to introduce myself. Nice to meet you, I'm Lee Hyukjae." Then he stretched his hand outwards, expecting Donghae to return his handshake.

Donghae was taken aback, but he shook Hyukjae's hand anyway. That wasn't how his usual flings normally start, but it didn't matter. He doesn't know why this Hyukjae guy was suddenly acting so innocent when his appearance actually screamed very able. But if that was what he wanted, well then, two can play the game, since Donghae was very open minded and always willing to satisfy his partner's desires as long as it does him no harm.              

"Hi, I'm Lee Donghae. What a coincidence, we actually have the same surnames." Donghae gave his most charming smile. He could see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter