Punishment(Akdong Musician)

1-shot Saturday Special(1 Month Hiatus)

Now walking home with his little sister, he feels more sorrow towards her feeling. Her sister once said:"Feelings cannot be seen. But Love cannot be broken too. Especially by force." At this time, he get what she meant. Lee Soohyuk, losing her love to Jiwoo is something that a normal person cannot take it too. Taking his life through an accident to save her. This is why love hurts.

 

The next morning, Chanhyuk took this opportunity to go to YGE and start making a new song. 

 

*knock knock*

"Come in."

"Hello dongsaeng~" Lee Hi walked in.

"Oh... hi noona."

"Why so tensed? Let me see what you composed."

 

The words written on the booklet that Lee Hi took, was filled with lyrics of a song he is writing. Lee Hi finished reading the lyrics, and asked him,"who are you referring to in this song?"

"Soohyuk... my sister"

"I feel sorry for her... what happened?"

"I will not expose my sisters privacy. Is that okay noona?"

"Its okay. But I wish she get better can get through this."

"Noona, I am stuck in this part. Whom do you think can help me?"

"Listen to That XX and get inspiration Channie~ maybe you will get some. I got to leave now. Bye!" Lee Hi walked out. Chanhyuk placed the headphone onto his head, listening to That XX whish Lee Hi recommended. Slowly, he made the whole lyrics for the whole song. Now the only thing left it the title.

 

Now caring about the title now, Chanhyuk went home and bought

dinner at the same time. When he reached home, Soohyuk is in her room, no longer crying, but staring into space.

 

"Hey sis."

"Oh hi oppa"

"How are you feeling now?"

"Melted... I wish the frozen love will met away now." This struck into Chanhyuk's mind. The sentence which Soohyuk said is one of the lyrics in the song he made. He fished out his phone and dialled YG.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo Sajangnim."

"Yes Chanhyuk?"

"Remember the song I sent to you this afternoon? I have an idea for the title."

"You mean the sad song? That one is a nice song. So what is the title?"

"Melted."

"I shalk process it now. By the way, sleep early. You have an music video shooting to do tomorrow."

"Yes sajangnim"

~~~~~

 

A/N: this is 2nd part of this story. One last part will be for tomorrow special. And my third punishment will be revealed on Monday. Thank you my kind and avid readers! :)

 

~Cpluvgizibe