Special #1

1-shot Saturday Special(1 Month Hiatus)

It's time to leave my workplace after 12 long hours of paper work. Usually, I will be in a random place, modelling and trying to get a feel of the place. But today is special. My colleague said that my boss has something special on his mind today. It seems creepy to me not to know what he is going to do. But I hoped that he won't do anything that will break my heart towards him. 

 

Let me introduce my boss. His name is Choi Seunghyun. I always call him alien behind his back as he loves to eat corn and banana. Every second you see him, you will see that he will either have a corn or a banana on his hands. I wonder how does he maintain his looks withot gaining any fats. Next, he is 28 this year I guess. He always tend to do things like a 7 year old child looking for a candy. Whatever he request, will always be done. For example, last week, he tried to frightened me that I will not have any corn for a month if I don't come for paper work today. This shows how he is as an alien, always having a banana or a corn.

 

Speaking about corn, I felt that my stomach is growling. I stood up from my chair, head towards the pantry to take some corn before I leave. When I turn on the lights, I see a plate, with a cover, and a card placed on it. Here is what it states:

 

I know that you will be hungry my love

Corn will make you full from hunger

~CSH

 

CSH? Who is that? I can't think of who that "creepy" person is anymore. I finish the corn(my favourite) and went out of the pantry. 

 

Just then, I see a shadow sliding pass my eyes, heading to my table. I sneaked behind the shadow and picked up a baseball bat on my hand. Did I mention that I ace in baseball? When I was 28, I hanged out with my friends, Chaerin, Dara and Minji, to Jeju for a mini friendly photo-taking competition. When I was about to feed the horses some carrots, they ran away. So, I have to show off my baseball skills of being a pitcher and throw the carrot towards that horse. Just nice, it landed in front of the horse. :)

 

Now back to my office, the shadow placed a box on my table, just then, I fly out of my position and hit that man.

 

"Ouch! Park Bom!" Oh no! I recognize this voice. The owner of this voice is none other than the alien boss, CHOI SEUNGHYUN!

 

Wait... Choi Seunghyun...CSH... C from Choi...S from Seung... H from Hyun

 

"DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE CSH!"

"What if I say I am alien Bommie~"

"H-how do you know I love corn?"

"Because we are aliens my love~"

"So cheesy~"

With that, we shared kisses and went into his office, where there is a bed(no ).

 

The next morning, we were awoken by a knock on the door. Seunghyunnie went to open it and found out that it was his secetary. After their talk, we shared kisses and went back to work.

 

~~~~~

A/N: Hi! This is the first thursday special one shot. I hope that it satisfy your eyes. Please comment what couple or special you want next. I recommend you to give a yuri too(girlxgirl) :) Bye~ see you next week

 

~Cpluvgizibe