#3 Saturday Oneshot special: Bomzy

1-shot Saturday Special(1 Month Hiatus)

Minzy is now in London, chatting with her male best frididn't workDaesung. Its always twice a year which she get to meet him. Minzy now taking her cup of coffee and sipping a bit of it.

 

"Minzy-ah, won't Bom noona complain again?"

"Oppa, I said that corn is the only way for me to escape. Now, there is no corn to be seen here!"

"Then why are you here?" A voice behind Minzy spoke. She slowly turned back and was shocked to see her sister, Bom, holding a cup of corn and walking to her direction.

 

"Uhm... I think I have an appointment to attend to now. Got to go Minzy." Daesung awkwardly walked away as if he really had an appointment. But the truth is, Bom was glaring as Daesung telling him to go away. Bom slowly sat down, took out her phone and started texting someone. At the same time, Minzy received a message.

 

From: Alien Unnie :)

 

Why must you meet him here?

 

" Unnie, don't be angry at me. I know that its my fault that I kept this secret from you but..."

 

From: Alien unnie :)

 

I am not angry. But I'm your sister. Your only family member. I know that I may be a mute or even a crazy mad "alien", but I still care for you so much...

 

That's when Bom started standing and ran away from Minzy. She

is always afriad that whenever Bom is angry at her, Minzy would shout back at her, twice as fierce as her. This is the 10th time Bom had made Minzy angry. Minzy is now there sitting on the chair, kicking the legs of the table angrily. 

 

At night, Bom is on a plane waiting for it to take off to Korea. She is now sobbing quietly in the bathroom of the toilet, making sure no one know that she is crying. Bom have this habit of crying in the toilet for 1 minute before going out. 

 

"Excuse me ma'am, there is another passenger who want to use the bathroom, please get out soon." The air stewardess knocked on the door. Bom came out with red eyes and puffy cheek. When she looked up, she saw a grumpy faced Minzy going into the toilet. 

 

In the toilet, it was Minzy's turn to cry. She is thinking. What have she done wrong? Is it wrong to fly to London without telling her? Or her meeting a friend of Bom an offence too. All those questions went through her brain.

 

"All passengers please proceed to your seat and put on your seatbelts. The plance is taking off in 1 minute. Thank you." The loudspeaker of the plane sounded. Minzy slowly walk to her seat after crying in the toilet. When she arrived at her seat, Bom is sitting beside it. They sat quietly and was quiet at the whole trip until...

 

"All passengers! The engine of the plane exploded and we are going to a crash land! Please place the oxygen mask on you now!" 

"Unnie! I'm scared!" Minzy cried after hearing the bad news. Bom just stayed calm and pat her back but in the inside, she is worried

as hell. When the plane reached the ground, the brakes didn't work. The plane is now at 120km/h and is now stopping.

"Ahhhh!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Everyone, this is the story of how I started to appreciate my family just as much as my friends. Thank you." Minzy got back to Bom, who is sitting on a chair looking proud at her sister. Who knows what happened at the plane?

 

~~~~~

 

Is this too short? Well I think so but... there is a part 2 for this. Part 2 will be shown next week. The prolouge will be out tomorrow. Please comment and thank you for reading. :)

 

~Cpluvgizibe