Akdong Musician

1-shot Saturday Special(1 Month Hiatus)

Lee Chanhyuk was on his way home, ear-piece in plugged into his MP3 listening to their debut title song,200%. He was walking when he saw his sister's back, entering their apartment. He tried to chase after her but before he knew it, she locked herself in her own room.

 

"Lil Sis! Come out!"

"I *sobs* dont want to..."

"Why? I promised mother to take care of you."

"He...he left me."

"Who? Don't tell me it is that Park Jisoo (A/N: Made up name)"

"Ye...yes"

"The son of a ! Where is he?"

"..."

"Where is he?"

"..."

 

Without the answer of Soohyun, he stormed into his room, head filled with rage and questions. Why did Jisoo left his favourite sister crying like this? He was so frustrated that he broke a pencil which he was holding. 

Then, he thought of a plan. He plan to go to his house and punch him if he appear in his face. He slowly planned out what to do on a piece of paper with the pencil he broke. Thinking hard on how to help his sister seek revenge.

With the plan all set, he went to bed for his short nap. While he was sleeping, his paper flew out of his room door, landing at the corridor leading to the toilet. At the same time, Soohyun is needing to go to the toilet. When she saw the paper, she picked it up and it read:

 

"1- Head to the ers house

2-Punch him in his stomach

3- tell him to never see my sister again

4- hit his head before I leave.

 

Warning: SOOHYUN MUST NOT READ THIS"

 

She gasped at the look of the paper. She thought that maybe Chanhyuk is thinking that they actually broke up. She suddenly tear up again. But instead of throwing the paper, she placed it back into Chanhyuks table.

 

The next morning, Chanhyuk is on his way to Jiwoo's house. He angrily knocked the door repeatedly until a women, who looked like she is in the 30s, opened the door. 

 

"Yes little boy?"

"Where is he?"

"He who?"

"Park Jisoo"

"How dare you remind me of him?! I was actually trying to forget about him..."

"He hurt you too?"

"No! He is a nice boy. But... he... got into a car accident and had passed on. We *sobs* we told Soohyun about *sobs* it too."

 

Chanhyuk suddenly felt a pang of guilt hitting on him. All this time thinking that actually Jisoo had hurt Soohyun, was a misunderstanding. Jisoo is a boy, who he always make sure that he defends himself. 

 

Meanwhile, Soohyun was beside Chanhyuk after the women went back in. Soohyun looked at Chanhyuk's teary face and said," If it weren't for him, I would not be here actually..."

"What? Why?"

"I was actually crossing the road with Jisoo and a drunkered was driving past the red light. He then pushed me away ending up him being hit..."

"I am sorry Soohyun..."

"Oppa, you don't have to..."

"I get it... lets just go home."

 

~~~~~

 

A/N: I am here. :) This is part 1 of 3 out of my punishment and guess what. Those 3 parts will be about Akdong Musician. :D nice? Well, I cried writing the ending. Please comment below :) thank you

 

~Cpluvgizibe