SMTM4/SIXTEEN WILL YOU???

KPOP FUNNYZ

SMTM4

REALLY MNET

SMTM IS TO FIND TALENTED UNDERGROUND RAPPERS BUT YOU BE BRINGING MORE IDOL RAPPERS INSTEAD OF UNDERGROUND RAPPERS

SMTM JUDGES WIL CONSEST OF JINUSEAN AND TABLO AS 1 TEAM

SAN E AND VERBAL JINT AS ANOTHER

JAY PARK AND ZICO WILL FORM ANOTHER TEAM OR FIND OTHER PARTNERS

IDOL RAPPERS

WINNER' MINO

MONSTA X' JOONHEON

SPEED' TAEWOON(ZICO BRO)

UNDERGROUND RAPPERS

Rex.D

CANDLE

GUESSING THERE WILL BE MORE

misc_1430285167_af_org.jpg

Rex.D (on the left wearing black) is an underground rapper who made his official debut just in December of last year with his title track "Different".

He is also known to look like Yoo Hee Yeol, and thus has the nickname 'Hip-hop Yoo Hee Yeol'.

Rex.D isn't new to 'Show Me the Money' as he appeared in the second season and collaborated with J'Kyun for the song "Bad Boy".

Rex.D Track "Shawty Don't Stop"

https://youtu.be/cHb0J0-I2FQ

 

The other rapper to compete is Brand New Music's new rapper Candle (in the right wearing white)! Candle had been a member of Champagne & Candle with the track "What's My Name" and also has collaborated with fellow Brand New Music rapper Kanto.

Brand New Music said, "Candle, who revealed himself through his album and performance activities last year will take part in 'Show Me the Money 4'. There will be people who are waiting for him, and there will be people who will be hearing of him for the first time. In 'Show Me the Money 4', where there will be many prominent and talented rappers, Candle will confidently prove himself, so we ask for support and continuous interest in him."

CANDEL Track "Buzz"

https://youtu.be/xqc6To9WrDE

FunFact: Tablo said "JYJ' XIA Junsu should compete as a rapper on SMTM"

 

SIXTEEN

After teasing us for 16 days with videos of the competitors, Mnet's 'SIXTEEN' has revealed its official poster, giving you a clear face and name to all the girls who'll be competing to be part of JYP Entertainment's upcoming girl group.

Previously reported, Mnet and JYPE have joined forces to introduce viewers to 16 possible hopefuls, who will be whittled down into one fantastic girl group. Seven of the 16 are already candidates for the new group, while 9 will compete with the candidates to take their place. 

The brutal 10-episode competition begins on May 5 KST, and once it starts, viewers will be able to vote for which members they want in JYP's newest girl group. 
misc_1430318068_af_org.jpg

OPINIONS

ARE IDOL RAPPERS REALLY NEEDED TO APPEAR ON SMTM

AND

WHICH 7 GIRLS D YOU WANT AS A NEW GROUP

WILL YOU WATCH???