AOA & iKON DATING????

KPOP FUNNYZ

AOA JIMIN AND iKON JINHWAN DATING????

On February 28, a picture originally shared by the variety show 'Unpretty Rapstar' began circulating around online communities Instiz and Nate. The picture shows Jimin texting the 'Unpretty Rapstar' scriptwriter via KakaoTalk complete with emojis and aegyo. But netizens are not so much interested in what Jimin had to say than they were in her KakaoTalk profile picture, which features a corgi relaxing on a red cushion.

ikon_1425158834_20150228_jiminjinhwan_1.

 

Netizens pointed out that this appears to be the same corgi featured on Kim Jin Hwan's older sister's Instagram. In her update below, a corgi puppy can be seen sitting next to a red cushion; the sister writes in her caption, "New member of the family <3." Both the puppy and the cushion are nearly identical with the one in Jimin's profile picture. The original Instagram picture has since been deleted.

ikon_1425158834_20150228_jiminjinhwan_2.

Netizens believe that this is evidence that Jimin and Kim Jin Hwan are close--to the point that Jimin would use Kim Jin Hwan's pet as her profile picture as if the pet were her own. Although one could argue that this merely indicates that Jimin and Kim Jin Hwan are close friends, netizens have suspected that Jimin and Kim Jin Hwan have been dating even prior to this. A couple of months ago, pictures of what appeared to be Jimin and Kim Jin Hwan shopping together circulated around the internet, shown below.

ikon_1425158834_20150228_jiminjinhwan_3.

Netizens have also pointed out that Jimin and Kim Jin Hwan have either worn or carried around the same items, suggesting that they are either couple items or that the two share their accessories. 

 

Jimin and Kim Jin Hwan allegedly carrying the same bag on different occasions:

ikon_1425158835_20150228_jiminjinhwan_4.

 

ikon_1425158835_20150228_jiminjinhwan_5.

Jimin and Kim Jin Hwan allegedly wearing the same sneakers: 

 

ikon_1425158835_20150228_jiminjinhwan_6.

Jimin and Kim Jin Hwan allegedly wearing a set of couple rings:

 

ikon_1425158835_20150228_jiminjinhwan_7.

MEDIA BE LIKE:

"Is it true that Jinhwan is dating?"

AND PAPA YG BE LIKE:

 AS A FAN OF BOTH GROUPS I APROVE

COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS GOOD OR BAD