2NE1 DISBAND?

KPOP FUNNYZ

2NE1's CL confirmed to make her U.S. debut as a solo artist

 

2NE1's CL is getting ready to make her U.S. debut as a solo artist this coming Spring!

According to multiple music insiders in an exclusive by Star News on the 16th, CL is planning to advance into the U.S. market in Spring 2015. It has been reported that she has already finished recording some songs, and is planning to release a single for her U.S. debut.

 

According to the report, CL caught the eye of Scooter Braun, who is also the manager for Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, and her labelmate Psy, with her rapping skills, fashion sense, and English fluency. The two will apparently work together for her U.S. debut.

 

In response to the insider claims, YG Entertainment just confirmed to Ten Asia, "It's true that CL is releasing a new solo track in the States next spring.

 

Minzy shows her feelings on CL's U.S. solo debut via SNS?

After the news came out that 2NE1's CL will be making her solo debut in the United States soon, there was a lot of attention on the other members of the group as fans and netizens wondered about their response.

 

One instance particularly drawing attention is Minzy's Instagram on which she posted a picture of text that read, "Things change, people change, places change, friends change, careers change, economies change...but God never changes," which some people speculated was addressing the possibility of change regarding the group, 2NE1.

 

In addition, her ID used to be @minzy21mz, but she has now removed the "21" from the name, so that it's only @_minzy_mz.  As this overlaps with the time CL's venture into the American market was announced, people are wondering if this is likewise a statement on 2NE1's future.