Lee Joon and Thunder officially announce the expiration of their contracts and activities with J.Tune Camp and MBLAQ/J.Tune Camp reveals MBLAQ may either continue as 3 or recruit more members

KPOP FUNNYZ

Lee Joon and Thunder officially announce the expiration of their contracts and activities with J.Tune Camp and MBLAQ

 

MBLAQ's Lee Joon and Thunder have now officially announced that they will not be renewing their contracts with J.Tune Camp and that their activities with the group had come to an end with their concert back in November.

J.Tune Camp previously revealed that they are still in talks with the two members and that it would be hard to issue a definite statement regarding the two's status within the group and the agency before the year ends. However, the two members' legal representative has sent out a press release to reveal that Lee Joon and Thunder will not be renewing their contracts and will be moving forward with their individual activities.

The press release stated,

 

"Hello.

This is Lee Joon and Thunder's law firm Haesol (lawyer in charge: Na Hyung Jin). On behalf of our clients Lee Joon and Thunder, we are here to make clear our position regarding the truth about the two's contracts as well as their future activities.

First, Lee Joon and Thunder's contract with J.Tune Camp as well as their MBLAQ activities have ended with their Curtain Call concert at the end of November.

And as for their future activities, Lee Joon will solely focus on filming his onging drama 'Mister Baek', while Thunder will be focusing on music studies.

Lastly, we'd like to thank all the fans who have given their support and love to our clients these past 5 years, and the two will repay fans with a more matured image.

We wish the best of luck to both MBLAQ and Lee Joon and Thunder!

 

J.Tune Camp reveals MBLAQ may either continue as 3 or recruit more members

With Lee Joon and Thunder announcing their final decision to leave J.Tune Camp and MBLAQ, media outlets contacted the agency to find out what lies ahead for the 3 remaining members of the group.

 

J.Tune assured worried fans that although two members have left, MBLAQ will continue, whether it be 3 members, or more with the addition of new members.  A rep told Star In, "We have not yet decided whether to continue MBLAQ activities as three members, or whether we will recruit new additions for the group. However, what is certain is that MBLAQ will continue to exist."

Another rep also told Osen, "We are currently in talks about various matters, but it's too early to reveal specific details or matters regarding the organization of the group. However, we will maintain MBLAQ."

The members as well as the agency previously revealed that a comeback is in store for February, so hopefully we'll have more updates once 2015 kicks off!