Hawk-eyed fans spot a in the BTS dorm?/ BTS's agency Big Hit Entertainment confirms it is a in Jin's picture

KPOP FUNNYZ

Hawk-eyed fans spot a in the BTS dorm?

 

 

The other day, there was a lovely cooking tutorial by BTSJin on the boys' blog, which had fans aww-ing and ooh-ing at first. But soon after, it wasn't the delicious dish that he prepared that captivated fans' attention, but rather an object in the background of one of the pictures! 

 

Hawk-eyed fans noticed a brown, rectangular packaged item in the corner of what appears to be their dorm, and have pointed this out to be a ! This revelation shattered the fantasies of some, who may have thought that these seemingly innocent boys did not have private lives; while it actually stirred the fantasies of others - sparking inspiration for fanfics across the internet!

Taking to Twitter and other various SNS means, fans expressed their wide array of thoughts, ranging from "I can't look at BTS in the same way anymore", "Why do they have a in their dorm?!", "No wonder they were in a 'War of Hormone'", "A king-sized ? Who does it belong to?", "Maybe its their manager hyung's", "At least they're being safe", "Glad to know they're healthy boys", "Maybe a fan sent it to them", and more.

 

What is your reaction to this?

 

bts_1415932415_Jin.jpg

bts_1415932433_Jin_2.jpg

bts_1415932452_Jin_3.jpg

 

BTS's agency Big Hit Entertainment confirms it is a in Jin's picture

Recently, fans spread a picture from a cooking tutorial by BTS (Bangtan Boys)' Jin uploaded onto the group's blog, pointing out that something appearing to be a could be seen in the background inside their dorm! 

 

Now, the agency Big Hit Entertainment simply responded on November 14 with, "The item within the picture is indeed a .  Those were presents they received from fans." As it was a simple incident, the agency did not release a long, official statement regarding it.  

 

Netizens had responded when the pictures first got distributed, "Might it be a present from an overseas fan?" and, "Is it something they bought while they were out on an overseas schedule?" as it was overseas fans who noticed first since it was a brand not familiar in Korea. It particularly gained attention as they are idols with a lot of fans in their teen years.